Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Thursday, July 18, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

Alternatives for Companies that Can’t Get Business Loans

Looking for business financing but can't get a business loan? Read this article to learn about factoring and purchase order financing and how they can help your business.

Looking for a business loan but can’t find one? Or worse, has your loan request been rejected? One of the toughest jobs for business owners is trying to secure business financing. Unfortunately, getting a business loan isn’t always easy. Although most banks want to lend money, they have strict underwriting criteria that they must follow. This commonly includes asking for your company’s financial history and looking for assets. However – not all small businesses have long track records or tangible assets. Does this mean that you can get business financing? No – it just means that business loans may not be the best alternative for your company. 
Does your company give its clients 30 to 45 days to pay invoices? Most companies that offer payment terms usually run into cash flow problems. This is because few businesses have the required cash cushion to wait 45 days to get paid. That forces owners to either juggle vendor payments – or worse – turn away opportunities. There is a solution for this problem. It’s called invoice factoring.
Suppose that instead of waiting 45 days to get paid, you were able to get 80% immediately and the remaining 20% in after 45 days. Would that work better for you? Of course it would. And you can achieve this by factoring your invoices. The biggest advantage of factoring is that you get an immediate advance on your invoices. This gives you funds you need to pay suppliers and employees. It also enables you to take advantage of new sales opportunities without having to worry about juggling vendor payments.
An a/r factoring transaction works as follows. Once you deliver your product (or service) you invoice your client. At that point you also finance the invoice through the factoring company. The factoring company advances you 80% immediately. You get the remaining 20%, less a small factoring fee, once your client pays the invoice in full. 
One advantage of working with factoring companies is that they look at businesses in a different way than banks do. They consider your invoices from solid paying clients to be your biggest asset. And as such, they are willing to advance money against them. 
Of courseFree Web Content, factoring companies also look at other criteria. But the main criteria are to have good invoices. Factoring can be used in many industries and has a number of sub-specialties. Freight bill factoring is a form of factoring that is common in the transportation industry. Construction factoring and medical factoring are used in the construction and medical industries respectively. 
Factoring financing is a flexible solution that can be used across many industries and can help position your company for growth.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


About Commercial Capital LLC
Looking for business loans? We are a leading business financing company and can provide alternatives. For information, please call (877) 300 3258.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.299 seconds