Steel pipe piles are commonly used components in the construction of bridge pile foundations. It has the advantages of high bearing capacity, flexible piling and fast construction speed. For complex t...
Steel pipe piles are commonly used components in the construction of bridge pile foundations. It has the advantages of high bearing capacity, flexible piling and fast construction speed. For complex terrain, steel pipe piles are more suitable for this environment.
1) Type of steel pile
Types of steel piles There are currently three types of steel piles commonly used in engineering construction, namely steel pipe piles, profile steel piles, and steel sheet piles.
1. Compared with other steel piles, steel pipe piles have their unique advantages in many aspects. For example, bending stiffness, single pile bearing capacity and many other aspects. 2. Shaped steel piles I and H are the more common cross-sectional shapes of steel piles. Both I and H-shaped steel piles can be used in horizontal load and vertical load bearing.
3. The steel sheet pile has many forms, and the shape of the interface grooves on both sides are different. After the second sheet pile is in place, take the notch on the side of the first sheet pile as the driving position. In this way, multiple sheet piles can form a relatively complete sheet along the coast (or river bank) Pile wall. In addition, a group of steel sheet piles can also be used to form a survey, or as a temporary support protection when excavating a foundation pit.
2) Analysis of the characteristics of steel pipe piles
1. There are many specifications and a variety of options. At this stage, the finalized production of steel pipe piles on the market has a variety of specifications. Choose the most suitable application from a variety of specifications, so that the advantages of steel pipe piles can be fully utilized to meet the safety of the project. The requirements of sex and economy.
2. The bearing capacity is strong, and the steel pipe piles used in the project construction at this stage are mostly low-carbon steel. The material is strong in strength, tension, compression and other aspects, and after being processed into steel pipes, its level of bending resistance is relatively high, and it is suitable for application in geological environments with strong bearing layers. , So that its force characteristics can be fully exerted.
3. It is easy to adjust the pile length and improve economic efficiency. The conventional length of each section of steel pipe pile is 6 m, and the length is connected by welding. If the buried depth of the bearing layer changes, the steel pipe pile can be combined with the pile sinking situation. Welding or cutting treatment. In addition, the cut out part of the steel pipe pile can also be used in welding other steel pipe piles, which avoids the waste of resources, and can also accurately control the design elevation of the pile top, which is beneficial to the construction.
4. The soil squeezing situation is slight. Most of the steel pipe piles are of open type, and the pipe wall of the steel pipe piles is thin, which reduces the uplift of the topsoil and the squeezed soil, and reduces the interference of the pressed piles on the soil and surrounding facilities. In addition, steel pipe piles can also be intensively constructed in a small area.
Therefore, through the classification of steel piles and the characteristics of steel pipe piles explained above, everyone can better understand and use them rationally, thereby improving the quality of construction.
Permanent Steel Manufacturing Co.,Ltd's external processing projects mainly include: groove painting, pipe cap spray marking and bundling, cloth casing reinforcement, pipe cutting, rust removal, epoxy paint anticorrosion, straightening, water pressure, Deep processing of steel pipe welding, steel support welding processing, steel pipe pile welding processing, pipe welding prefabrication, plate cutting and cutting, pipe truss assembly welding, etc.
We can produce various types, specifications, materials and lengths of high-frequency longitudinally welded pipes (ERW Pipe), longitudinally submerged arc welding pipe (LSAW Pipe), thermally expanded seamless steel pipes, double-sided submerged arc welded square steel pipes and round steel pipes according to user needs.