Charlotte Foreclosures – Why are they the best for you?
The Charlotte Foreclosures are the best for you, as they bring to you the ultimate investment opportunity in the city due to minimal cost and great advantages. Charlotte city has great business and employment opportunities, affordable housing, low property rates, good educational institutes, endless shopping, dining and entertainment options and all that within a low cost of living.
Owing to the economic slowdown, liquidity crunch and panicky lending banks and financial institutions, owners are forced into foreclosing their property in order to payback their debts. This has created an abundant inventory of Charlotte Foreclosures and therefore, the rates of these foreclosed homes are much lower than the ones available in the open market.
While earlier many could only dream of living in this ‘Queen City’, the Charlotte Foreclosures will now help make this a reality by providing cheap, reliable, quick and safe investment opportunities.
Charlotte has been a much desired destination for reasons more than one.
• Based on the housing affordability, crime rate and employment opportunities in the city, it was chosen as the “Best place to live in America”, in 2008: an important point to consider while looking through the Charlotte Foreclosures.
• It was ranked 8th out of 100 by CNNmoney.com in its “Best Places to Live and Launch” survey, because for the city’s vibrant lifestyles and new business opportunities.
• The city has been rated in “First five cities” for its outdoor appeal, thanks to its museums and outdoor excursions.
• Charlotte is ranked No. 1 in the lowest cost of living survey conducted on 26 cities of U.S. Which any Charlotte Foreclosures deal would further ensure.
• The city has slowly become a major financial hub of U.S and around ten fortune 500 companies have their headquarters in this city, including the Bank of America, Nucor, Duke Energy, etc.
• It is a major center for the U.S motor sports industry and also has a racetrack planned in the near future.
• With large shopping malls, towering buildings and hotels, river rafting and skating outlets - this city has it all.
• Its public school system is the 20th largest in the country and has famous colleges and universities like University of North Carolina, Johnson & Wales University, Queens University of Charlotte, etc. for higher education.
• Property taxes are very low as compared to many other cities and thus, investing in Charlotte Foreclosures would mean keeping the whole deal reasonable on the pocket.
• Rail, road and air connectivity is good in Charlotte.
• The city enjoys cool to cold winters and warm, humid summers with ample rain and snow.
The Charlotte Foreclosures listings will give you access to a large number of such properties waiting to be bought in the city. So when so much is in the offing and there is so little that one has to pay; why wait for anything else?
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fiona Livnat is an author with expertise in real estate foreclosures. She has over ten years of experience in writing about foreclosures. Her commitment to help people is reflected in her writing. For more details please visit Charlotte Foreclosures.