EBay Alternatives: The Secret Weapon Of
Ever wondered why some eBay resellers seem to power ahead with sales even though they are not part of the eBay powerseller elite? We have found out their secret and are ready to spill the beans on the profitable world of eBay alternatives.
If you have spent any decent amount of time and/or effort selling products on eBay, and have done relatively well, then you are doubtlessly familiar with the concept of the "power seller."
Ebay Powerseller is a term coined to reward those that move a significant amount of money through eBay's hands.
But its meaning may be applied elsewhere, namely on one of your many newfound eBay alternatives.
** The Stealth Power Seller **
On most of these new websites you will not be given a star next to your name, or a new term applied to your business to encourage you to sell more products.
But you may still become what used to be known as a "power seller," if you utilize the sites to their full marketing and profit generating potential especially if sourcing from a wholesale dropship company.
Here are five easy to follow steps which will have you achieving powerseller status on a number of eBay alternatives in no time.
1. Utilize the niche market. Distribute your products over websites dedicated to specific categories of items, to reach a wider base of people who might be interested. Many of these people might not have found your product had you hidden it in the vast superstore that is eBay.
2. Hunt for deals. Many new classified and auction websites are completely free. Most eBay alternatives are much cheaper than eBay.
Look for websites that will maximize your profits by allowing you to keep more of your money.
3. Avoid PayPal. In order to keep more of your money, and receive it in a shorter amount of time, look for sites that are not run through PayPal, who will hold your money for up to 21 days.
4. Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket. By using more than one resale outlet at a time, you can double, triple, and even quadruple your rate of income, even without finding a cheaper wholesale source of products.
5. Keep At It. When the sites you're listing on are free, there is no reason that items that didn't sell shouldn't be immediately re-listed. Eventually a buyer will come along, so be persistent.
Don't wait for your customers to find you, go to them by actively using a number of eBay alternatives. You will probably find your profits will grow very quickly.
Now you know the secrets of the stealth powerseller check out their favorite sites. http://www.chinavasion.com/ebay_alternatives.html has more than 50 ebay alternatives reviewed by Chinavasion, your source of wholesale consumer electronics.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rose Li is the PR Manager for Chinavasion, China's premier dropshipper of wholesale electronics. For western quality consumer electronics at China prices.