EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT QUICKBOOKS .ND FILE! 1-866-292-4631
These are configuration files that allow access to company file on a network used in a multi-user environment. ND files for QB are created by QuickBooks Database Server Manager. These files ...
1.Server IP Address:
It helps you in comparing your ND file IP address with the IP address that you have obtained.
2.Server Name and QB Year:
Server's name is always written in the middle and QuickBooks database manager version is always written
at last: 28= 2018, 27= 2017, 26= 2016.
Firewall settings of your pc the ports should be opened.
4.(1)For Hosting On/ (2) For Hosting Off-
To open the file in the multi-user environment, you have to turn 'ON' hosting in your multi-user network settings
ABOUT .ND FILES:
1. These ND files are created in the folder where your company files are also created. You can identify these files
easily as it ends with the extension of .ND
2.QB with single user environment that had earlier used for multi-user environment will also have ND files.
- Unit size of an ND file is 1kb. All text file can be opened/edited in notepad. ND files can also
be identified with the text icon with them.
- ND files contain some primary data and configurations that QuickBooks requires to communicate with the server,
basically i.e. IP address and Port. It also determines whether company files are in use or not.
You can check your product information and IP address by simply pressing an F2 key when you are in QuickBooks
- If you tried opening company files with damage ND files, it will not open. Please view and address the error
by recreating your ND file.
Common errors that occur due to these damaged ND files are:
* error H101,H202,H303,H505
* Error 6189,816
For help regarding Quickbooks Support please call us on Quickbooks POS 1-866-292-4631
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
hie I am a blogger