Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Thursday, January 23, 2020
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

Factoring Freight Bills - The Easy Way to Finance Your Trucking Company

Running a transportation company such as a carrier or brokerage can be very challenging. Owners are constantly bombarded with concerns. There are drivers to pay. There are repairs to make. There is fu...

Running a transportation company such as a carrier or brokerage can be very challenging. Owners are constantly bombarded with concerns. There are drivers to pay. There are repairs to make. There is fuel to buy. There are loads to deliver. To top those concerns, there are slow paying customers. These are customers that pay their invoices in 30 to 60 days. Managing slow paying customers can be a real hassle. For example, if you call them to ask for a quick pay, you run the risk of upsetting them. And upsetting a customer can be very dangerous. On the other hand, waiting for payments can be a real problem, especially if you need to pay drivers or suppliers. Drivers don’t like to wait to get paid. The solution is to get business financing. 
Many times that is easier said than done since in today’s business environment getting a business loan is close to impossible. However, there are financial options that work better than business loans – especially for growing carriers and freight brokers. One alternative is to factor freight bills. Freight bill factoring solves an age old problem in the transportation industry – slow paying clients – and provides financing to pay drivers, fuel and other operational expenses. It provides a platform for financial stability, enabling the carrier or broker to focus in growing their businesses. 
Factoring provides a simple solution to the problem. The factoring company gives you and advance on your freight bills, and then waits to get paid by your client. In the meantime, you get the quick payments you need. You get the funding to meet business expenses and to grow your company. The initial advance is usually about 90% of your freight bill. You get the remaining 10% (less the financing fee) once your client pays the freight bill in full. 
One major advantage of invoice factoring is that it’s easy to obtain. Factoring companies can extend financing if you work with credit worthy clients or freight brokers. Furthermore, they will also work with new companies and startups. 
Generally, setting up a factoring relationship is very quick. Most factoring clients can obtain financing in 5 to 7 business days. Although accounts receivable factoring is not for everyoneFree Web Content, it can help carriers and brokers whose biggest problem is dealing with slow paying clients.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


About Commercial Capital LLC
Interested in factoring freight bills? Please cal (877) 300 3258 for a competitive factoring proposal.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.383 seconds