Fun activities to keep you sane during lockdown
There are many activities that you can do with stationery, arts and crafts, and other similar things to help pass the time, where you can also get supplies such as stationery online in Sri Lanka. Here...
There are many activities that you can do with stationery, arts and crafts, and other similar things to help pass the time, where you can also get supplies such as stationery online in Sri Lanka. Here are some suggestions of fun activities to take your mind off the pandemic for a while!
- Create a list of all the things that make you happy. Make your own little "happy jar" and put it somewhere where you can see it often to remind yourself what makes life worth living! Keep adding items as they come up, or wait until later if this activity doesn't appeal to you. When times are tough, take out your list for a few minutes each day and then return it safely again so it will be ready when needed next time.
- Play word games. Create words from letters on two dice; use letter tiles in a bag to spell words without rearranging them by hand; find hidden messages spelled with backwards letters.
- Read a book in one day. Pick an easy-to-read novel, or choose something you would like to know more about. The goal here is not the quality of your reading experience; it's just finishing!
- Play board games with family members.
- Draw or paint outside with limited supplies. Use a blackboard, sidewalk chalk and paper to draw pictures. You can get these supplies and stationery online in Sri Lanka very easily.
-Find your own path by using Google Maps offline. Create directions using landmarks/street names instead of GPS coordinates.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Writing has always been my hobby and passion that eventually led towards my profession that I absolutely enjoy with much enthusiasm to educate my audience with my writing skills.