Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

How a Factoring Loan Can Help Your Business Grow

Does your company have a lot of sales and not a lot of cash at hand? This situation is very common if you allow your customers to pay their invoices in 30 to 60 days. As a matter of fact, most new and...

Does your company have a lot of sales and not a lot of cash at hand? This situation is very common if you allow your customers to pay their invoices in 30 to 60 days. As a matter of fact, most new and growing business have this challenge. They have a lot of money owed to them by clients, but little actual cash in hand. Many business owners – and perhaps yourself – try to address this problem by demanding quicker payment from clients. 
Unfortunately, that seldom works. Both commercial and government clients pay on set schedules, and, waiting to be paid is part of the cost doing business. Others try to approach a bank looking for a business loan. Unfortunately, business loans are very hard to obtain. Most banks will ask for 3 years worth of proven financial statements before offering any business financing. It may appear as many businesses have few available financing options. 
Actually, there is a solution for this problem and it’s surprisingly easy to obtain. Let’s say that instead of waiting 30 days to pay, your clients made you the following offer. They will pay you 80% upon receiving the goods/services and then pay the remaining 20% after 30 days. Would some, if not all, of your cash flow issues disappear?
Factoring your invoices can offer you a similar proposition, without asking your clients for faster payment terms. You get an advance of 70% to 90% from the factoring company as soon as you deliver your product or service. You get the remainder, less a small fee, as soon as your customer pays for the invoice. Invoice factoring provides you with predictable cash flow and helps you ensure you can pay business expenses and employee salaries on time. 
Factoring companies offer a number of advantages over conventional banks. Factoring financing lines are flexible and tied to your sales. That means that your financing facility increases as your sales increase. Furthermore, they are relatively easy to obtain and can be set up in about a week or so. The biggest requirement is that you have sales to good paying clients, such as reputable companies or government agencies. 
The costs of factoring your invoices vary based on the size of your financing line and the credit quality of your customers. Generally you should expect to pay between 1.5% and 3.5% per month based on these criteria. Factoring invoices is one of the most effective strategies to stabilize your cash flowFind Article, providing you with a platform for strong growth.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


About Commercial Capital LLC
Looking for a competitive factoring proposal? We can offer competitive quotes. Please call (877) 300 3258 for more information.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.679 seconds