Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Friday, December 3, 2021
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

How Freight Factoring Helps Trucking and Logistics Companies

Owing a trucking company or logistocs company can be very profitable. At the same time, transportation companies tend to be cash hungry. There are fuel expenses, employee expenses, operator expenses, ...

Owing a trucking company or logistocs company can be very profitable. At the same time, transportation companies tend to be cash hungry. There are fuel expenses, employee expenses, operator expenses, repair expenses and many other expenses that need to be paid quickly. 
However, most customers don’t offer quick-pays and usually pay their freight bills in 30 to 60 days. This creates a major challenge. Why? You have expenses that need to be paid quickly and customers that want to pay slowly. Unless your company has some available funds, you will most likely run into problems. 
Many company owners try to address this cash gap by trying to get business financing from their bank. However, they soon learn that banks seldom provide business loans to small transportation companies. Unfortunately, a business loan is not an option for most logistics and transportation companies. So, what is? In many cases, trucking companies have an option that is better that a business loan. It is called invoice factoring. 
Factoring can provide logistics companies with the financing they need to meet their current expenses and grow. And, as opposed to bank financing, factoring is easy to obtain and can be setup in about a week. 
So what is factoring? Factoring provides companies with an advance on your slow paying freight bills. This enables them to meet expenses while waiting to get paid by customers. It works as follows: 
1. You company delivers the load and invoices the customer 2. The factoring company provides you and advance of up to 90% of your freight bill 3. You can use the advance to meet all expenses 4. Once your customer pays, you’ll get the remaining 10% less a small factoring fee 
The cost of factoring can be anywhere between 1.5% to 3% per month. The cost is determined by your industryFree Reprint Articles, the quality of your customers (who pay the freight bills) and the amount of financing you require. Freight bill factoring is a great solution for logistics and trucking companies and can help grow your company to the next level.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Commercial Capital LLC. For information about our freight factoring plans, please call (877) 300 3258. USA and Canada.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Education
Entertainment
Family
Law
Other
Communication
ECommerce
Sports
Home Business
Internet
Self Help
Partners


Page loaded in 0.075 seconds