Are you in a me-to ... Are you selling a me-to product? Are you wasting your money on me-to ads? Then you're not alone. It's been ... that over 98% of Internet ... fail each year no
Are you in a me-to business? Are you selling a me-to product? Are you wasting your money on me-to ads? Then you're not alone. It's been estimated that over 98% of Internet businesses fail each year not because of poor management, not enough capital, or poor market conditions, they fail because they have a weak niche - or no niche at all.
By following the advice in this article you'll never again be afraid of competition, or be forced to try dozens of others money-making plans, tapes or books that succeed at nothing but separating you from your hard earned money.
Today we'll talk about the principle of addition. If you'll take the time to master the principle of addition you'll never again have to worry about lack of capital, experience or any other excuse for not succeeding.
There are over 14 principles for creating a strong wealth-attracting niche, but for lack of space, we'll discuss the principle of addition now and save the other principles for later issues.
You can walk down the isle of your local supermarket and see the principle of addition in action. The words, more, extra, enriched, thicker, richer, and other like words are small examples of the principle of addition. Most successful products and services use the principle of addition to create solid niches. Its also the most widely used and easiest to apply.
Can you think of any positive features you can add to your product or service to make it better for your target market? Don't worry, by the end of this article you will.
Think about it, just a simple addition to your product or service can instantly separate you from the heard. A simple addition can help you attract more customers and keep your competitors from stealing your old ones. Sound good so far? Read on.
Your assignment (if you choose to accept it) is to find ways you can apply the principle of addition to your business, service, or product.
People respond to products and services with added features and extra benefits don't you? In fact, many have used this principle alone to create a whole new industry or product line.
If you can find ways to add something to your product or service, you could attract a whole new market. By adding something, you could also strengthen the loyalty of your established customers.
Here are 5 Keys To Creating A Niche Using The Principle Of Addition:
1. Just taking the time to ask this simple question will work wonders for your business, and give you another special niche. The key question to ask is "if they liked ______, would they like MORE of it?"
2. People are always pleased with more of what benefits them. Right? What you need to find out is what do your customers want more of? And how much are they willing to pay for it?
3. For the next week notice the products and services that have been successful for at least 10 years. You'll find the principle of addition being used. New products are being added to their lines, new features, new ingredients, new benefits, even new locations are being added. Your eyes will be opened.
4. It's harder for a customer to get tired or bored with a business, product or, service that appear to always be growing in benefits. You tend to think, "What will they come up with next?" So, wake up in the morning thinking what can I add to my business, service, or product to make it better today?
5. And finally, as a reminder when applying the principle of addition, always start slow and test your new ideas with your customers. They'll tell you if your idea is good or bad, if you will just observe and seek customer feedback.
Yes, a simple additional service, benefit, or feature could give you the niche your competitors could find hard to beat.