Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Monday, July 22, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

How to Build an Income Blogging

This article talks about the basics of making money online blogging.† The best two ways to make money blogging are building a large readership and getting to the first page of Google.

The blogosphere is a relatively new area of the web where anyone and now pretty much everyone has started a blog.† With the recession of our global economy the online business world has seen a boom like never before, but like years past there are only a fraction of people around the world who have enough knowledge to gain first page on Google and other major search engines.† There are also very few who actually start a successful blog with a readership of over 50,000.† I have pointed to two separate, but very important aspects of making an online business successful.† If you become well versed in either one of these two aspects of online business then online fortune will be at your door step.† This article will explain the differences between these two and some basic guidelines on how to accomplish both getting to the top of Google and building a readership which is large enough to earn you an online income.

First letís discuss getting to the first page of Google.† The reason I am leaving out other major search engines such as Yahoo and Bing is Google carries around 60% of the global search load leaving the other smaller search engines fighting over the other 40%.† So if you are able to gain the first page on Google then you will pretty much have maximum visibility.† If you would like to gain first page the first aspect of internet marketing you must learn is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) both of which are techniques which a person tweaks and builds a website/blog to reach the top of search engines.† Really there are two components of a marketing campaign which will get you to the top and those two are fresh, unique, keyword dense, user and search bot friendly content.† Blogging really has the edge in this capacity since the point of blogging is to post regularly.† The second component of SEO is Off-Site and consists of creating excellent links which have keywords which are anchored into the text of hyperlinks and the backlinks are one way, on relevant and high authority websites.† That is how you reach the top of Google if you need more info search Google or Ezine Articles for more information.

The second way to make a lot of money online is building a readership to a number which others will either pay you for ideas or advertisement space.†† If you want to increase readership then updating your content every day is a must and making sure the content which you place on your web presence rather than being keyword dense is well researched and well written.† Gaining high readership really consists of making sure when a visitor comes to your blog they not only find exactly what they need, but they have enjoyed your content enough to spend time going through other posts reading and commenting.† This means you must have each post represent the best of your abilities.† When you want to grow readership rather than increase SERPs position the online social medias are your best marketing resource.† Stick with sites such as twitter, digg, face book, stumble uponArticle Submission, and others when trying to get noticed.† Once you have reached either one of the aspects described here you will see a good increase of traffic then the only thing you need to do is add adsense to your blog or some other monetization technique and your blog will begin earning you an income.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


My name is Kris Beus blogger of Online Business and webmaster of Paid Surveys.†



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.046 seconds