How To Set-up A Cash Generating Blog In The Lucrative Online Dating Niche
When I was growing up (a very long time ago now when England were good at sports and the Bee Gees were topping the charts) there was a real TABOO about dating agencies and classified personal ads. Now, the tables have turned. Online Dating Websites are a multi-million dollar a year business. Don't believe me? Check out these facts: - In 2004 over $465 million was spent with online dating websites in the U.S. alone (Source: OPA).
When I was growing up (a very long time ago now when England were good at sports and the Bee Gees were topping the charts) there was a real TABOO about dating agencies and classified personal ads.
Now, the tables have turned. Online Dating Websites are a multi-million dollar a year business. Don't believe me? Check out these facts:
- In 2004 over $465 million was spent with online dating websites in the U.S. alone (Source: OPA).
- By the start of 2005 there were almost 1,000 popular online dating sites with an established client base. That number is growing rapidly.
- The industry is growing by a staggering 38% per year.
And some more mouth-watering facts from the viewpoint of an information publisher:
- Over a million people are estimated to search "online dating" in the search engines every month.
- Common contextual (Adsense & Others) bids for internet dating keywords commonly fall between the $1 to $4 per click mark.
- Online dating is a good way of entering a niche that's highly complimentary with Pay Per Lead affiliate programs. This is powerful because with PPL, you get paid every time your prospect fills out a free form or downloads a free eBook. One of the Pay Per Lead programs I've found offers a whopping $15 for every one of your viewers that fills out a free form. Others tend to be less, yet still quite attractive.
So, how can you take this interesting research and take action to turn it into a fast revenue stream? Here's a powerful blueprint to follow:
1. Set-up a quick BLOG on the subject of online dating. You can use a free service like http://wordpress.com to set-up a free blog using their point & click interface. Even newbies can do this without breaking into much of a sweat.
2. Create content on the topic of online dating or get some private label rights content that you can fill up the blog with.
3. Insert your Google Adsense code into your blog pages.
4. Display your Pay Per Lead link on each page (that's $15 for each prospect that you send to the online dating company).
5. Add in a couple of additional quality affiliate programs that offer a commission for clients that you refer. Better if you can get in on a residual monthly commission (would you rather be paid once, or monthly for a long time?)
6. Write a couple of articles about online dating (or modify your private label articles) and submit them to as many high traffic article directories as possible. This sets you up for a long term stream of f.ree and targeted traffic for months and even years into the future.
The end result? A blog that yields several streams of income - two of which don't even require your prospects to buy a thing. This is POWERFUL stuff - and if you're having problems setting up any type of income generating site then this is a simple project to start with.
I don't like making estimates. But it's not unrealistic to expect 1,000 visitors a month with article marketing alone. If 1% convert to fill out the free form, you've set up a business that spits out $150 per month. But do you know what? With Pay Per Leads the conversion rates are MUCH higher - 10% would be more realistic.
So, how can you start? Do some research, write up content that your prospects would find useful and then find some affiliate programs that you can use. It's a good, big-money niche that's paying great dividends for content publishers.
Best of luck!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Discover 70 tips to create content for your blog http://javi8.com/content-creation-handbook-2/ Book about content creation http://makemoneybloggingprofits.com/contentcreationhandbook/