One very classy affair
Previously I mentioned that I am doing work in the marketing to the affluent market. Homes, condos, resort properties... pretty well anything that is targeted at the top 3% of buyers.And I also put o...
Previously I mentioned that I am doing work in the marketing to the affluent market. Homes, condos, resort properties... pretty well anything that is targeted at the top 3% of buyers.
And I also put out a request for information on any high end marketing campaigns or companies you know of that I should also know of.
One of them came to my desk on Monday... for an event that just happened last night (Thurs).
It was a VIP wine & cheese to pre-announce sales of Alberta's Tallest Residential Towers. So, I rsvp'd and made sure I showed up to see what they were up to.
Great gig they had there.
Some notes on what I saw and liked (and, of course, a couple things they could have done better):
* A doorman in full dress gear - just like you would expect to see at any 5 star restaurant, hotel or event.
* Live piano music as soon as you walk through the door
* Classy greeting desk - with live hostesses (they could have had pre-printed name tags instead of hand scratched)
* Wine, cheese, beer, cajun prawns... overall good food and drinks
* Self-paced 3 dimensional video walkthroughs of the towers on a touch based flat screen (you could pick the floor you wanted then look at the views you would get from north, south, east or west)
* A mock suite you could walk through to get a feel for the amenities offered
* VIPs! Lots of them. Some major players in the business and socialite world were to be seen. Names you see in the papers on a regular basis everywhere.
* Your purchase in the towers included membership to all the amenities. These were top notch and definitely tailored to those with money (you own personal wine cellar which they manage for you, a top spa, a 5 star restaurant, concierge service, special pet sitting, walking, and grooming service, very classy pool, a deli for those on the run, guest suites for out-of-towners, fitness center and a private wine and cigar bar)
Overall, this was a classy gig.
But, a couple things they missed:
* No one (or no signs) to explain what you should be looking at or paying attention to
* No possible way to tell the staff apart from the guests (who do you ask questions of?)
* No on walking around saying hi and finding out what you need from them
* No real materials to bring with you when you leave (had to ask for it)
The positives outweighed the negatives, for sure. Time will tell how their follow-up works and if I ever hear from them again!
Is it possible your ideal clients WOULD pay more for products and services from you if it catered more to their inner-desires that you have to dig deep to find?
I'll bet that it IS possible... and some good research on your behalf could turn up a potential advertising and marketing goldmine!
Find some ways to dig this information out of them... and then incorporate what they tell you.
Article Tags: Very Classy
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Troy White, The Marketing Results Mentor and Expert Copywriter helps clients achieve HUGE growth surges in their business in very short periods of time. If you're an entrepreneur in need of quick cash flow surges ' here is the quick-hit solution to put money in your bank.... The Wild West Wealth Summit! Make sure you visit http://www.WildWestWealth.com or sign up for the Free Cash Flow Surge Newsletter at http://www.CashFlowSurges.com