Samer Kuraishi presents A-K Real Estate Agent Guide - Criteria & Credentials
Buying or selling your home isn't always easy. But it's most definitely rewarding! And there's no need to go it alone when an experienced A-K Realtor can easily become your home buying or selling partner. At A-K Real Estate, we believe that both the buyer and the seller should have professional representation.
There are a lot of things to look for in a seller’s agent or a buyer’s agent but also consider your special needs:
* Want a tech-savvy agent? We can provide you with an agent who uses a sophisticated set of Web-based tools that make communication fast and easy. For home sellers, tech-savvy agents will make sure to market their homes online – where the most buyers are. Tech-savvy agents can also help buyers expedite the search process by sharing property photos, details and information, all online. (Tip: Almost 80 percent of potential buyers turn to the Internet for the home buying experience. Having a technology-focused agent can be a real plus in the marketplace.)
* Moving to a new city? Work with an agent who's a Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS), trained to meet your unique needs. Or, contact A-K Real Estate to assist you in doing so.
* ¿Hable español? If English isn't your primary language, find an agent fluent in your primary language. A-K Real Estate offers translation assistance in many languages for non-English-speaking clients. Learn about our multicultural resources.
* Looking at building a brand-new house or renovating? Work with an agent who specializes in new builds and understands the ins and outs of the process.
* Want a higher price, fast closing and time to enjoy your life? Ask an A-K Real Estate sales associate about our Auction Services.
A-K Real Estate Agents are licensed professionals who adhere to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Code of Ethics. Those belonging to the NAR receive continuing education and are up on the latest trends, making them well-prepared to offer you the most advanced real estate advice. Your agent will provide you a variety of tools and assistance to streamline your selling experience.
Pay attention to details and look first for an agent that belongs to the NAR. In addition, take a look at the abbreviations following an agent's name. They're important because they refer to various accredited designations that have been earned through a lot of hard work.
For example, the designation CRS (certified residential specialist) is the highest designation available to sales associates in the residential real estate industry. In fact, only four percent of all agents in the country can claim this designation. The award recognizes accomplishments in terms of education, experience and volume of transactions throughout a career.
Other designations include:
* ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative
* ALC: Accredited Land Consultant
* CCIM: Certified Commercial Investment Member
* CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
* CRB: Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Samer Kuraishi at A-K Real Estate INC is the dedicated to provide you the prime property in Germantown, maryland, virginia. Our Mr. Samer Kuraishi is the best realtors in the area. Dealing with A-K Real Estate INC., means you are dealing with the most efficient real estate company that thoroughly knows the area.