Spending Your Retirement Cash Flow
Making money is great. Retiring on your fortune is even better. After working so hard in life you have finally made it. Over the years your investment strategy has resulted in a strong positive monthly cash flow that will sustain you for the rest of your life. Now is the time to enjoy the fruits of your labor as you derive the most satisfaction possible from your retirement cash flow .
In the spirit of optimizing your satisfaction lets examine some of the ways you can spend your cash flow. Here are our top 5 retirement plans for enjoying the rest of your life.
1. Travel Ė Now that your work in life is done and you have a steady stream of cash flow to live on why not explore the world like you have always wanted. You may opt to purchase a new state of the art RV so you can travel around the country and visit all the great sites America has to offer. Or if international travel is more your flavor then start talking to your travel agent about that global vacation you have always dreamed about. Of course, before you take off on this new adventure be sure to budget how you are going to spend your monthly cash flow. If you budget wisely then you should be able to live within your allotted cash flow while enjoying the finer perks that retirement unleashes.
2. Ditch the olí Caddy - Just because you are getting up there in years doesnít mean you are relegated to driving an old oversized Cadillac for the rest of your life. Now that the kids are gone, the house is paid for, and the bill collectors have stopped calling why not use your positive cash flow to treat yourself to something fun. For the past 30 years you have had your eye on the latest and greatest sports car. So buy it already! After all you canít take your money with you to your grave so you might as well have some fun spending it.
3. Join the PGA Ė As the cash flow continues to pour in each month you will undoubtedly need some new toys. Buy yourself some nice golf clubs and donít forget to get the best golf cart money can buy. Join as many country clubs as your spouse will allow. And when you get tired of golfing the local courses start planning trips with your other golfing comrades to play the famous courses around the world. And if you ever get good enough maybe you can join the Senior PGA circuit.
4. Be a Mentor Ė There are literally millions of entrepreneurs out there that lack the experience and the funds to make their business a success. Serve as their mentor and provide financial support as necessary. Your experience and insight into the business world will be greatly appreciated. And because you are set for life with your steady cash flow, a failed venture isnít the end of the world. At the very least you can help give back to the community by mentoring a future business leader.
5. Build Your Dream Home Ė Sell your old house and build a new custom home. Thanks to your financial freedom and your steady stream of cash flow you can finally afford to do something for yourself. You might as well spend the rest of your life living in a house you truly love.
However you decide to spend your cash flow during retirement, make sure you have a plan and donít forget to enjoy yourself. You have worked hard all your life and now is the time to reap the rewards of that hard work.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Adam Smith is an internet marketer specializing in affiliate program management for 10Xmarketing.com. More information on earning a positive cash flow on an investment property can be found at One Minute Millionare.