Spy Gadgets Dilemmas: Is It OK To Use Jammers?
Quite a few folks would have imagined the spy gadgets they see in flick blockbusters and thrillers would become extraordinarily reasonable and available in the market that any person can order them fr...
Most common spy gadgets are disguised or concealed cameras and recording devices that are used to capture photographs, videos and sound during security monitoring and surveillance work. But that's not the sole use for spy gadgets. Devices like signal jammers are also classified in the spy device class although they have technical differences in function as you would find out in the following.
Jamming with Signal Jammers
Jamming devices are also frequently featured in spy and action pictures. Dependent on the scene, heroes or villains would simply flick a turn on a device or console to stop their adversaries from making a call, activating another device or causing a bomb. On other scenes, jammers are used to disrupt radio and other communication signals as well as rendering radar and other guidance systems. Folk would be surprised to know the spy gadgets they see in these flicks are available commercially at this time.
Technically, jammers emit a selected 'noise' frequency that will meddle with a selected signal or frequency spectrum. There are devices that will disrupt cell telephone signals in the DMA, GSM, DCS and 3G bands inside a forty meter or more range without disrupting proper functioning of other electronic gadgets.
Other jammers are designed for the 2.4 To 2.5 Ghz frequency range and would block all Wi-Fi signals with a good knock-out range of approximately 10 meters. Other signal jammers include devices that will scramble L1 and L2 GPS signals inside a ten meter radius rendering all GPS trackers useless.
Considerations before buying Signal Jammers
Signal jammers are cool gizmos to have in your gadget armory but before hauling out to buy yourself a set, there are particular considerations you need to make and understand before taking any action. Firstly is that you need to understand and know the type of signal jammers that you'll use for a selected purpose. As debated earlier, signal jammers are designed for a particular frequency spectrum in mind. So if your need is to dam Wi-Fi signals from your business or home enterprise, then it might be foolish to buy a GPS signal jammer and use it for this reason.
Before buying signal jammers, you must clearly understand that although these devices are sometimes legal to own and use in your own homes and properties, use of signal jammers in public areas aren't lawful in most states except for the military, law enforcement agents and other Fed agencies. The US Fed. Communications Commission considers jamming frequencies by broadcasters for public use as public theft. In other countries where there's a potential misuse by terrorists to disrupt military signals, the use of signal jammers is exactly illegal. It is important therefore to know the legalities of their use before purchasing signal jammers.
Other items you need to consider before purchasing signal jammers is the power and working coverage area where the jamming frequencies are going to be used. Transportable and pocket-sized versions are enough to cover a room, but you will need stronger devices if you want to cover a larger area or a complete building.
Where and When Should You Use Signal Jammers
Signal Jammers can be used in your own homes, business corporations and other properties. The following describes certain locations and eventualities where it might be best to use signal jammers.
* Library libraries are places for study and research and not for talking with mates on your mobile telephones. The noises generated by the ringtones, message tones as well as the chattering voices could cause disrupt other people present from their research. Stop these pesky folk from making disturbances by utilizing signal jammers.
* Lecture Halls - A lecture hall is another place for learning and for the academe so it might be a giant nuisance and distraction for other students if folk keep texting, surfing and using their mobile phones while a lecture is continuing. Cut them off with signal jammers.
* Exam Halls - Technology has grown so sophisticated that even cheaters find creative methods to cheat in exams using their mobiles and other mobile devices. Forestall these cheaters from having their way by cutting off their mobile phone or Wi-Fi signals with jammers.
* Government Buildings - On certain public areas and Fed facilities, the use of cell phones and web access is forbidden due to certain security requirements. Ensure that this is followed by installing signal jammers in lobbies and other secured areas.
* Russia - The utilization of GPS signal jammers are welcomed in this country as most users prefer to use Russia's own version of the GPS.
* Offices - Research has shown that employee efficiency is seriously reduced due to their uncontrolled use of cellphones and other mobile devices. Prevent them from abusing their privileges and concentrate on their work by jamming them.
* Automobile - If you suspect your car has been bugged with a GPS tracker, or is likely to be, a GPS jammer would be great to make sure that your movements aren't tracked.
* Wartime - Modern warfare uses the advantages of GPS, cell telephone and Internet technologies. Armed forces can win advantage over their enemies by utilizing diverse categories of signal jammers.
Stop unruly mobile and Internet users by cutting off their source by utilizing signal jammers. Protect your privacy from bugs or GPS trackers by employing the same. However , notwithstanding their coolness, users and possible buyers of signal jammers should first take one or two points to consider into account particularly with respect to the lawful use of these devices and enjoy full use of these dazzling contraptions.
Surprisingly cheap spy gadgets are on sale here. Click on Chinavasion or paste this link into your browser: http://www.chinavasion.com/index.php/cName/electronic-gadgets/
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rose Li is the PR Manager for Chinavasion, China's top electronic wholesaler. Interested in getting the best wholesale deals from China's best dropshipper visit http://www.chinavasion.com