Top Areas to Buy a Luxury Flat in Pune
Looking for a luxury flat in Pune? There are several residential projects in Pune being launched by real estate developers to lure wealthy property buyers.
Have you been planning to invest in Pune’s luxury property segment? If the answer is yes, here are some of the areas in the city where you can buy a premium property:
• In central Pune, you can check out the options available in areas like Shivaji Nagar, Model Colony, Deccan and Prabhat Road. In the last few years, developers have been launching several premium projects in these areas to lure buyers.
• If you wish to look for something in the northern side of Pune, you can explore areas like Talegaon, PCMC, Ravet and Chakan. You will get luxurious yet affordable properties in these parts of Pune. Pimpri Chinchwad that was once considered an industrial area has now been transformed into a real estate hotspot. More and more buyers are moving to the northern side of the city as they are able to buy a large house at a not-so-expensive rate.
• When you move to the west, some of the sought-after areas for property investment are Pashan, Pimple Saudagar, Aundh, Hinjewadi, Wakad, Baner and Kothrud. These areas not only offer good infrastructure, but they are also in close proximity to the central part of Pune.
• Boat Club, Koregaon Park, Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Hadapsar and Kharadi are some of the areas in eastern side of Pune that have always been in demand as far as luxury properties are concerned. Koregaon Park has some of the most posh bungalows and apartments in the city. Hadapsar is also a great area for buying a luxury flat in Pune. It has transformed to a great extent due to Magarpatta. Kalyani Nagar is another location that offers some of the most luxurious properties in Pune.
• Moving towards south Pune, NIBM, Wanowrie, Kondhwa, Salisbury Park are worth exploring. These areas also have some of the most luxurious residential projects in Pune for investment. If you are looking for a property that is located in a peaceful and serene surrounding, NIBM is one place to explore. The face of Wanowrie has changed significantly in the last few years. Several new premium projects have come up in this part of the city.
Realty boom can also be witnessed in the outskirts of the city such as Sinhagad-Donje, Tamhini, areas around Khadagwasla backwaters and Bhimashankar. These areas were earlier untouched by property development, but slowly, developers are launching several projects in these serene and beautiful areas.
Several reputed property developers are making huge investments in Pune’s realty sector. Reportedly, one of the well-known developers plans to invest around 2100 Crore INR in the city’s real estate market in next three years.
Pune- a Preferred Destination for Second Home or Retirement Home
Due to the IT sector, Pune’s realty market has got the required boost. More and more people are coming to this city as it offers a good climate and great infrastructure. It is also a preferred destination for retirement or for buying a second home.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shruti works for a real estate company that has launched several residential projects in Pune. She also writes blogs on tips to buy affordable and luxury flats in Pune.