"Why You Must STOP Selling To Sell More!" (c) Ewen Chia - All Rights Reserved ... Are you finding it harder to sell and increase sales? Online ... are getting smarter
"Why You Must STOP Selling To Sell More!" (c) Ewen Chia - All Rights Reserved http://www.AllWebMarketing.com
Are you finding it harder to sell and increase sales?
Online consumers are getting smarter and more demanding, and hype is losing out to real value rapidly.
Most customers actually hate being sold to, being treated like a numbered prospect. Come on, would you like that yourself?
Similarly, ask yourself what you would want yourself as your own customer, for some insights into their mindsets.
To gain an edge over your competitors, you need to avoid using the same old hardcore selling tactics on your customers..you need to STOP selling to them, and use a different approach for better response.
The differentiation comes in providing them with more value and service...while recommending your offers in tactfully!
This builds better trust and credibility which lead to better sales results! Here are some ideas...
* Give them an education by offering f'ree ecourses, ebooks, tools, or quality content on your website.
* Provide mentorship, coaching or support to your customers. Make it a continual relationship instead of a one-time transaction.
* Start an ezine and reward your subscribers with valuable resources, articles and information.
* Give samples of your product or service. Examples include demo shareware, ebook samples,etc.
* Always be customer-serviced focus. Answer all emails, preferably within 24 hours and keep the customer happy.
* Be professional and polite at all times...respect will beget respect.
* Keep them 'entertained'...people often buy not for the need of the product, but for the feeling it creates for them.
Evoking your customer's emotions is one of the most powerful forms of subliminal advertising!
The above are just some ways you can undertake.
The focus is on being different, giving value, and creating credibility...an approach your customer will love you for!