CNA Resume- An Example of Nurse Aide CV
Resume is considered as first contact between the employer and the applicant. The recruiting members create an image of the aspirants on the basis of their curriculum vitae. So, while preparing the resume, candidates must enter all important information that can effectively represent their professional and personal character.
The contenders who are preparing the CV for the first time should get an idea of resume articulation from CNA resume example given below:
21 L. 9th Street
Brooklyn, NY 2222
To work as a certified nursing assistant in a health care setting, where I can offer effective health care services to the clients and can learn new things by working under the supervision of senior nurses.
• Administering medications and injections to the patients.
• Measuring the critical signs of the clients.
• Dressing, bathing and grooming the residents.
• Observing keenly the health progress report of the patients.
• Sustaining hygiene in the health care center.
• Maintaining the important documents and records of the organization.
• Attending the phone calls on the reception and transferring the calls to the appropriate department or person.
• Fixing the appointment of the visitors with the doctor or physician.
Computer- MS- Office, Word and Excel, Good Communication skill
• 2007, New York high School, NYC, New York
• NY Health Care Nurse Assistant Training Program- Completed the CNA Program consisted of 90 hours of classroom instruction and 30 hours of Hands- on clinical practice.
Certificate of Accomplishment- NY Health Care’s Certified Nurse Aide Program
Primary Nursing Home
5/2011-2/2012, NYC, New York
• Offered first aide to the residents under the supervision of the nurse aides.
• Maintained discipline and cleanliness in the health care center.
• Checked the vital signs of the patients.
• Assisted the clients in performing their basic daily routine work.
• Reported the doctor about the health status of the patient by keeping a keen eye on the method of treatment.
• Administered pills and injection to the residents on time.
• Educated the family members of the residents regarding the post discharge precautions that should be taken
• Developed an emotional bond with the clients and encouraged them for the quick recovery.
• Effectively followed the instructions of the registered nurse.
English, French and Spanish
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The resumes written in the above given format and sub headings can surely impress the employer and may shortlist you for the CNA jobs. Find here more sample CNA resume creator guidelines.