RN Jobs in Kansas
If you are also hard hit by the economic crisis and recent economic slow down of the United States of America, and finding it difficult to find employments to sustain your living cost, you can complete RN Programs in Kansas for easy employments.
Factors Responsible for Easy RN Jobs in Kansas
There are various factors that can be cited for the easy entry level employments and job stability in the health care field of KS and these factors include:
1. Presently, the state is reeling under the nursing shortages, requiring greater number of Registered Nurses for entry level job positions.
2. KS also locates many cities and urban centers with high density of population, where the concentration of ageing population, needing constant health care and preventive nursing cares is higher.
3. The state also locates numerous distinguished and ranking hospitals including, Wamego City Hospital, Hays Medical Center, Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center in Chanute, the University of Kansas Hospital and other facilities. These hospitals and health clinics are also the major employer of RNs.
4. The American Bureau of Labour statistics has reported that the demand for the Registered Nurses in the entry level positions will see a growth of 22 percent within 2008 to 2018, resulting in numerous nursing jobs, job stability and attractive salary.
5. The health care industry of the state is well developed creating ample nursing jobs.
RN Work Places
As a Registered Nurse or an advance practice registered nurse (APRN), you can get easy employments in hospitals, long term care facilities, ambulatory care centers, operating room, nursing homes, Intensive Care Units, schools, physician’s office, private and public health clinics.
KS RN Salary
The salary offered to you comes around $47,710, $69,850 to $ 94,500 and above, depending upon your experience, job position, job location and education.
Advance RN Career Options
If you are aiming for higher level job positions, you can pursue your education in advance field including Masters, Post Masters, Specialty and Doctoral studies to become advance practice registered nurse (APRN). The registered nurses with advanced degrees and certifications are offered very lucrative salary and higher job positions.
Therefore, being a RN can open up vast job avenues in your career, where you will have job stability, easy employments and attractive salary.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR