How To Trace a Cell Phone Call To Identify The Owner of Any Unknown Wireless Call
Looking for the easiest way to trace a cell phone call? If so, I can tell you that the easiest and ONLY way is to get on the website of a reliable reverse cell phone directory. And while there are t...
• Catch a cheating boyfriend/girlfriend in the act of cheating
• Catch up with old friends, family members, and co-workers
• Stop prank and/or harassing phone calls
• Identify unknown calls on a caller ID
Some people are also just nosey. Whatever the case, all you have to do is a pay small fee to one of these directories to quickly learn:
• A caller’s full name, current billing address, and list of past addresses
• Map location of current address
• Household members
• Names of possible neighbors
• Approximate age of the caller
• Job title
• Name of the caller’s wireless carrier
• Other telephone numbers associated with the caller
If you try to find this information for free, you will be disappointed. Cell phone carriers like Verizon and T-Mobile own this information. It is also considered private. So, the carriers are NOT obliged to provide this information to public directories.
And they don’t.
Why Does It Cost Money To Trace a Cell Phone?
Once you understand the reason why this information isn’t free, you are then free to select the best directory that will provide you with the most comprehensive answers at the most inexpensive price.
So, here’s why it costs money to track a mobile phone number:
1. Wireless numbers, unlike listed landline numbers found anywhere on the Internet for free, are considered private information.
2. This means you will not find the information you are after by searching the White Pages, Google, or any other free method.
3. Wireless giants like Sprint, Nextel, and Verizon sell the most current data behind all of the wireless numbers they own to third party data brokers – otherwise known as “reverse cell phone directories”.
4. These directories make results available to anyone in return for a small fee. This fee offsets the costs the directories incur and enables them to turn a profit.
So, that’s pretty much it in a nutshell.
The best directories to trace a cell phone call will:
• Continually update their databases. This is crucial when searching mobile numbers because the owners wireless numbers change possession with much more frequency than listed landline numbers
• Will provide a fully secure site that provides visitors the best personal protection against identity theft.
• Offer visitors the option of having their own personal information permanently removed from the directory’s database. This option makes sure nobody can run a personal information report on you.
• Stands behind the information contained in each report with a money back guarantee that does not expire for a full 8 weeks.
So, the next time you need to identify an unknown call, you can try to first find this information for free using Google or some social networking site, but if you want fast and reliable answers, your answers can be found using a good reverse cell phone directory. Until a national registry is formed that allows people to search these numbers without a charge, this is always going to be your best bet.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For a fast, easy, and accurate way to Find a Cell Phone User, all you have to do is visit this Reverse Cell Phone Lookup site.