9-Cell Dell Vostro 1520 laptop battery review
The Vostro 1520 includes the Intel Core 2 Duo processor, Intel's GMA X4500MHD integrated GPU or the NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS 256MB dedicated video card, up to 8GB of DDR2 memory, up to 250GB of hard drive space or a 128MB solid state drive, and a DVD-ROM, Combo drive, or a DVD burner.
Dell vostro 1520 battery is a high quality and brand new 10.8V laptop battery for Dell with 1 Year warranty and this Dell laptop battery is 100% compatible with the DELL OEM one! This Dell laptop battery uses high quality battery cells.
Battery type : Li-ion
Voltage : 11.1V (Compatible with 10.8V)
Capacity : 80 Wh \ 7200 mAh
Weight : 455 g
Color : Black
No. of cell : 9
Product type : Replacement battery
Replacement Code: T112C, T114C, N950C, 312-0724, U661H, 312-0859, 451-10655, 451-10586
Compatible with : Dell Vostro 1310 battery, Dell Vostro 1320 battery, Dell Vostro 1510 battery, Dell Vostro 1520 battery, Dell Vostro 2510 battery.
Note: Sometimes, 100% compatible Dell replacement laptop batteries can have slight deviation from the original Dell battery.
eg. 11.1V Dell battery could be used with a 10.8V battery and vice versa.
How to charge your new Dell Vostro 1520 laptop battery?
1. For initial use, it is always advisable to discharge the Dell vostro laptop battery to 3% only and then fully charge it (approx 12 hrs).
2. Do NOT let the battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage/short battery life/not holding the charge issues.
3. Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage/short battery life issues/not holding the charge issues.
4. Dell battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and then fully charging twice a week.
Dell vostro 1520 laptop battery Usage Tips :
· Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
· Use built-in power management on your portable device.
· Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
· Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
· Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
· Close unused software in your notebook.
· Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
· Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
· Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
· Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
· Don't expose to moisture or water.
It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you are looking for the best brand new laptop battery at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. We provide the highest quality Dell vostro 1510 battery and Dell vostro 1520 battery at the lowest price with the highest level of service.