How to export image file from PDF files
Sometimes, you have faced the problem about converting your PDF documents, such as how export image from PDF. Maybe you would ask the question: Could anyone please tell me how I can convert a PD...
1. just hit File > Print > select from printers "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer, Print Range all select the box "Print to File". This will be saved in a .TIF format which is a picture format.
2. Just simply open up the image that was saved with a .PDF extension "File", select "Save as" then put in a "File name" (your choice) then the drop down box under "Save as type", select ".JPG"/.BMP/.GIF and hit "Save".
3. You can use the trial version of Snagit. Free download Snagit 7. It will work fine for you.
4. If you have Photoshop just flatten the layers and save it as a Jpg.
5. Most image conversion programs should be able to handle this. Some suggestions: GraphicConverter for Mac OS users, GIMP for Linux users, IrfanView with the PostScript plugin for Windows users.
6. You can use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat Professional. Adobe Reader may also be able to save PDF files in other formats.
Learn above all ways for converting PDF to image, then you can finish your conversion. However, there is an all-in one professional pdf to image converter that allows you have a free try for converting your PDF to various formats, such as Word document, PowerPoint, Excel, Text file, etc.
Just follow below full guide about converting PDF to image with the Aimersoft PDF to image converter.
Step 1: Import PDF file After downloading the best PDF to image converter, then install to your computer, launch it and add your PDF file.
Step 2: Select Image as the output format Click the "Images" button in the top of the window, there are several output format you can choose by saving in the “Options” setting: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF.
Step 3: Choose the output position At last, set the output folder and click "Convert" button, the images will be extracted fast and simply.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you like this article (export image from PDF) and want to read more, please visit us here: export image from PDF.