How to Repair Xbox 360 Parts? Easy Tips
Note: This content protects the Xbox 360 fix for red lighting mistakes and design cold, this is not a DVD generate fix information, or a common Xbox 360 trouble shooting information.
Now first of all, if think you need Xbox 360 fix components to fix the red band of dying (which I believe you have) you should know this: only 6% of red band of dying Xbox 360s actually need Xbox 360 fix components. That indicates that there is a 94% opportunity you don't need Xbox 360 fix components, just a little modify (and some primary tools) will get the job done.
The Cause of Xbox 360 Red Lights
The cause of Xbox 360 red lighting is warm. As the mother board gets hotter, it vibrates. As the mother board vibrates the GPU (graphics handling unit) comes reduce. Once the GPU comes to reduce, your program gets frozen. You may think you need Xbox 360 fix components to fix this, but you don't as I will explain to you in a second.
A warning: Do not use the soft towel technique to fix your program. Some individuals say you can place your program in a soft towel and get too hot it. If you do this, you will cause lasting harm and you really will need Xbox 360 fix components. You have been cautioned.
How to fix the red band of dying once and for all
First of all, before you do anything, I extremely (highly!) recommend you seek advice from an established Xbox 360 fix information. It will have video clips that can information you through this comprehensive.
Here is what you do to fix your Xbox 360 red band of dying without new Xbox 360 fix parts,
How to Repair Xbox 360:
1. Remove the covering (poke out the grayed slots until it "pops" out)
2. Take out the DVD generate and motherboard
3. Flip the mother board over, and pop the X-clamp under the warm drain (the big gold box) off
4. Unscrew the warm drain and take it off
5. Clean the CPU and GPU with massaging liquor and utilize a new cover of heat substance over top (this expenditures about $1 and is discovered at any pc store). Heat the place with a warm gun for 25 seconds
6. Put 2 plastic machines under the warm drain and put it returning on the mother board. Also, put 2 plastic machines on the fasteners and then twist it onto the warm sink
7. Put everything returning together
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR