How to use internet smartly by hiding your IP address
A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. They provide better speed, bypass restrictions, and hide your identity at internet.
Hey are you having fear you are being traced, your password and important documents are being hacked, you want to preserve your anonymity, you wants to go online at much faster speed, and needs more flexibility to navigate through your favorite websites, Guys no need to worry about, I have solutions for your worries, this is the advance technical era and everything is possible here. After doing research and surfing net, I come with a solution of using proxy server for these.
A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. The proxy provides the resource either by connecting to the specified server or by serving it from a cache. There are several implementations of proxy servers that you can use to hide your IP address in an attempt to remain anonymous on the internet, which are as follows,
Website Based Proxy Servers: it is a website that provides a form for you to enter the URL of a website that you anonymously want to visit. When you submit the form the machine usually does not identify itself as a proxy server and does not pass along your IP address in the request for the page.
Browser Configured Proxy Servers: they are stand alone proxy servers that allow you to configure your browser to route your browser traffic through that machine which then makes a request for a page on your behalf, and then sends you the results. The various types of these proxy servers are as follows,
· Transparent Proxy: This type of proxy server identifies itself as proxy server and makes use of original IP address. They are generally used for their ability to cache websites and allow you to get around simple IP bans. They don’t hide your IP address.
· Anonymous Proxy: This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but does not make use of the original IP address. They are detectable and provide reasonable anonymity for most users. They will hide your IP address.
· Distorting proxy: identifies itself as proxy server and make an incorrect original IP address available through http readers. Hide your IP address.
· High anonymity proxy: does not identify itself as proxy server and does not make available the original IP address. Hide your IP address.
Installed software proxy servers: they are the proxy servers provided by various companies and their software packages. They may be paid or free and provides better speed and large amount of anonymity to their users.
Friends these are ways by which you can hide your identity at the internet, protect yourself from being hacked, but let me remind you that in some countries this is treated as illegal, so please check your country rules and regulations before using proxy servers. If you face any sort of computer problem, you can visit site of impcsupport, it provides windows support, online technical support, software’s, protection tools and so on.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
1. Bella Martin received the Master degree in software engineering in 2006 and currently serving as a software engineer at Impcsupport. She provides informative articles on Online PC Support, PC technical support, windows support, protection tools and software’s.