List of TOP-15 decision-making tools
1. 1000Minds – Decision-support software for prioritization, allocation, conjoint analysis and general decision-making. http://www.1000minds.com 2. Analytica – Visual tool for creating, analyzing,...
1. 1000Minds – Decision-support software for prioritization, allocation, conjoint analysis and general decision-making.
2. Analytica – Visual tool for creating, analyzing, and communicating decision models. Multidimensional tables. Monte Carlo simulation.
3. Criterium® DecisionPlus® – Multi-criteria and uncertainty analysis. Tradeoff method, scatter plot, resource management.
4. Decision Lab – Visual tool for decision making, what-if scenarios and sensitivity analysis.
5. Decision Manager – Decision analysis tool – decision trees, Influence diagrams, risk tolerance and sensitivity analysis.
6. DPL Syncopation – Decision trees, influence diagrams, Excel spreadsheets, Monte Carlo simulation, Tornado diagrams.
7. ERGO – Decision making tool supporting AHP, local or global weighting, what-if scenarios, sensitivity and cost-benefit analyses.
8. Expert Choice – Prioritizing objectives, evaluating alternatives, sensitivity analysis, what-if scenarios.
9. Hiview3 – MCDA tool supporting the appraisal and evaluation of options, group decision making.
10. Logical Decisions – Multi-criteria decision support software, uncertainty analysis. 5 methods to assess weights.
11. MindDecider Pro - Mind mapping and multi-criteria analysis tool for decision making and project management. Features time optimization, teamwork, sensitivity analysis.
12. RPM-Decisions – Java-software for multi-criteria project portfolio selection and allocation of multiple resources under incomplete information.
13. TreeAge Pro - Decision trees, Markov models, influence diagrams, cost-effectiveness analysis, sensitivity analysis and Monte Carlo simulation.
15. WINPRE – Value tree and AHP modeling with incomplete interval type preference statements.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR