System health report in windows 7
System health report is just like overall system check up report of your computer, which makes a report of its performance, hardware and software running and the applications creating trouble in it.
System health report is just like overall system check up report of your computer, which makes a report of its performance, hardware and software running in it. It gives a better idea of the current status of the computer and a clear picture of the applications creating trouble. This troubleshooting tool comes under reliability and performance monitor who generates a system health report that makes it easier to figure out problems when they occur, and maybe even head some off at the pass.
The steps to generate system health report are as follows,
· Click on the windows start logo, and open start menu.
· Right click on “computer” and then click “properties”.
· Click on your Windows Experience Index rating, in the System Properties window,
· In the Performance Information and Tools window, under "Tasks" in the left-hand options pane click "Advanced Tools".
· Under Advanced Tools window choose "Generate a system health report" at the bottom.
Normally it happens that the system health report doesn't detect antivirus programs in Windows 7, even if you are having an antivirus installed in your computer system. The reason behind this is that the security center is unable to identify an active anti-virus application. To resolve this verify that an anti-virus is installed in your computer system and it is functioning properly, then go to security center and configure it to stop monitoring anti-virus status. You can also use a Hotfix which uses a new Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) namespace and only allows you verify the presence of an installed antivirus product on your computer system. You can download the supported Hotfix from the Microsoft site. If you still face problem in generating the system health report, you can go for clean boot of your system and then generate the report. The steps to perform clean boot of windows 7 computer are as follows,
· Click the windows start logo and type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
· Provide the administrative password or the confirmation.
· On the general tab option, click the selective startup option.
· You will get two options their, tick on the check box of load startup items.
· Then click on the service tab.
· In the dialogue box, click on hide all Microsoft services.
· Then click on disable all, this will only allow Microsoft services to run.
· Click ok and then restart your computer.
Please, note that if you will disable the Microsoft services you may permanently delete all restore points, so it’s good to keep them enable. Now, you can easily generate the system report, and tries to find out exact picture of your computer.
Friends these are the ways by which you can generate the system report of your computer, if you still face any sort of problem, you can call me on my toll free no. 1-855-352-1816. You can also visit website www.impcsupport.com, it provides windows maintenance tools, software’s, protection tools and so on which are necessary for better computer performance.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
1. Bella Martin received the Master degree in software engineering in 2006 and currently serving as a software engineer at Impcsupport. She provides informative articles on Online PC Support, PC technical support, windows support, computer maintenance tools and software’s.