Ten easy steps to get the best out of your msn messenger
Now you can add your own emoticon to your messenger in ten easy steps. Please make sure that you have the latest updated version of MSN messenger. If you don’t have it you can download it at msn.com
To add your own custom emoticon to messenger.
1. Right click on the emoticon you like to add.
2. Select "Save picture as”
3. Save the image in the directory you prefer (Perhaps create a folder in your documents named smiles)
4. Open MSN Messenger
5. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your msn screen.
6. Click on my emoticons
7. Click on "Create”
8. Click on "Find Image”
9. Now open the directory where you just saved your emoticon and select the emoticon you wish to add.
10. Create a keyboard shortcut for the emoticon and click "OK" and then click “ok” again.
Now you have just added your own emoticon to messenger. Using emoticons during our chats with online friends has always been fun and now with Msn’s new messenger you can have even more fun.
There are many cool places online where you can download emoticons. A search in Msn search for Free Msn messenger emoticons will pull up a number of sites where you can download free emoticons. Now go and have fun.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rose DesRochers, Canada
Rose is a published author and web columnist. She is also the founder of Today's Woman a supportive online community for men and women over 18. Their goal is to help writers succeed in the writing industry by offering a useful selection of services including author interviews, regular columns, interactive forums, and a place to share your writing for critique by your peers.