What If You Forgot Windows Vista Password?
This article shows you how to access computer when you forgot Windows Vista password. So you don't need to worry if you lost Windows Vista password.
There are many fast and easy ways for you to recover Windows password. Using a password reset disk is an easy and efficient solution. But this method is available only when you had created a disk before you forgot Windows Vista password. Majority of computer users forget to create such a disk in reality.
Now we introduce another method to you - create a bootable CD/USB disk with Windows Password Buster. With the CD/USB disk you can easily reset the password. Here's the tutorial:
1. Download and install Windows Password Buster in a PC.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB flash drive, and then run the program.
3. Select "CD/DVD" or "USB Disks", and then click "Next" to start burning.
4. The burning will last about one minute. You can click "More" to view the details.
5. When the burning completes, click "OK", and then click "Exit" to shut down the program.
6. Insert the CD/USB into the locked PC, and then boot the locked PC with the CD/USB.
7. The password reset program will initialize automatically. This process will last minutes.
8. When you come to the password reset screen, select the account you want to reset its password, and then click "Change password".
9. Now you have 2 options, you can remove the password or create a new password.
10. If you decide to remove the password, just select "Remove the password", and then click "OK".
11. If you want to create a new password, select "New password", type your new password, and then click "OK".
12. After that, you can click "Reboot" to reboot the PC and log on the system with the new password.
This program also support password restore. You can restore the password to the previous state before reset. If you need to restore the password, you can click "Restore Password" on the screen, and then follow the instructions.
Although password recovery tool can help you log on system when you forgot Windows Vista password. It's better to write down your password on paper and keep it in a safe place. Or you can create a password reset disk when you create your password, so you don't lose access to your files and information.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
This tutorial could help you access the computer when you forgot Windows Vista password. The solution can also help you reset Windows 7 password.