10 Tastes To Tempt Your Date
There is a white wine from Western Australia that has a sweaty aftertaste – a slightly salty, human flavour. It’s the most erotic drink I’ve ever sipped.
When we’re on a date, we tend to focus on looking good and sounding sultry (or at least engaging). But the food and drink that pass our lips can turn a standard night out into a sexy culinary experience.
For your delectation, here are ten tastes to tempt even the most reserved dinner date:
1. Oysters – freshly shucked with lemon and pepper – are a bold way to begin an evening. Oysters are high in zinc for sexual drive, and Casanova is said to have eaten 50, raw, every morning to give him the stamina he needed to satisfy all his lovers.
2. Bellini. Invented in 1948 in Venice, Italy, the Bellini is a mix of sparkling wine and peach puree. The perfect glamorous cocktail.
3. Antipasto. A must-have starter for two. With those semi-sundried tomatoes, glistening artichoke hearts, stuffed olives and sardines, it’s like nibbling one another with every bite.
4. Fresh figs. Think pink and fleshy. Need I say more?
5. Berries. A mixture of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries doesn’t just look spectacular; the berries are high in vitamin C, which is good for relieving stress.
6. French Brie. Creamier than the foreign imitations. Settle for nothing less.
7. Asparagus spears. Not just a sexy, long, phallic-looking food, asparagus is rich in potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and vitamin E that can help us produce hormones and raise our energy levels.
8. Gin martini. Just to be able to say ‘Shaken, not stirred’.
10. Lucky last (my favourite) – dark Belgian chocolate. Experts say just the smell of chocolate releases hormones that stimulate sexual desire.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Juliet has travelled the globe experiencing first hand the beauty of love in countries where love is everywhere. She lived in Bhutan for 3 years to learn the strategy of “national happiness”. Recently she was posted in Paris – the city of love – and acted as editor for a prevalent singles magazine. She has now taken the dive into digital accepting the invitation from Partner4Real to become their online dating Love Adviser. She is fond of Sydney and finds the lovely harbor views around Circular Quay romantic. Her hobbies include surfing, horse riding and social networking.