Don't Use Flirting Apps with Paid Impersonators
With the growing popularity of flirting apps in India, many website creators are hiring paid impersonators to lure and attract single men seeking single girls and vice versa.
These paid impersonators are fake people disguising themselves as someone else to pull in your attention on these dating websites. Such Indian dating sites get a lot of traffic with such impersonators as more and more single men and women chat with them.
• You can end up sharing some valuable information about your personal life thinking that you are sharing it with your potential partner but in reality, these people can just misuse your information and blackmail you later.
• You might go in for a rude shock once you get to know the fact and may end up with heartbreak.
• Try googling the single girl’s name and details. There is no guarantee that Google lists the names of every person on its search engine, but then today, who is not on social media! Proceed with caution if nothing comes on Google.
• Ask for their Facebook and Instagram profiles and send your travel friend, friend requests to keep a check on their check-ins, family photos and every such information which proves the authenticity of the person.
• If the person is already asking you for money for some ‘genuine reasons’, you should be on high alert as the person could be a fraud and not just a paid impersonator.
• A paid impersonator would not be too good at building an interesting conversation with you. You will eventually find out after a few days that you are just not able to connect on such friend finder apps.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I keep searching and learning new things that help me upgrade my knowledge and share the same with my readers. I love to read and write in his free time on various topics such as Marketing, Website, Technology, Apps, Business, and Startups. Currently, he is working as a senior digital marketer at Xoxotours.com, a travel dating app.