Although online dating websites can be a handy match making option for many honest men and women, growing numbers of married people also consider online dating to be a convenient way of betraying their partner given that approximately 30% of internet daters are in fact married.
Dating on the web is all too easy for absolutely anybody to sign up to. With simple access for dishonest people to charm themselves into our private lives, how are we to know the real identity of the people we meet online? Regardless of how great someone seems what you first meet them, always employ safeguards to ascertain they are the real deal and your not playing into the hands of a deceptive con artist otherwise you're vulnerable to having your heart broken and even getting ripped off.
The most transparent way to detect a married person online who is posing a someone single is if they are often claiming to be jetting off on business trips, if they are reluctant to divulge their home phone number or if their mobile phone is frequently unavailable.
So why has online cheating become so popular? Access, anonymity and the simplicity to deceive make it appealing to those inclined. New relationships can quite easily be established and maintained from a work computer and so does not arouse suspicion at home.
If you're worried your partner is being unfaithful using an online dating site, here are some tips to consider to catch them out - you'll need to be patient though to find concrete evidence.
1. Are you able to find out their Face Book or My Space passwords? There's every chance they will use the same password to access their online dating account. Compile a list of popular paid and free dating sites then try and locate the site they are using by trying to log in.
2. Look at the temporary Internet files and history backlog on your PC. The history will let you know whether your partner has established a new email account for the purpose of secretly contacting other men or women.
3. Set up a key-logging software system onto your PC. This is particularly instrumental if your guy or girl is savvy enough to wipe the temporary and history data files after finishing surfing the net.
4. Credit card financial statements are also a give away. Charges from online dating sites will usually appear on financial statement recurring on a monthly basis for the same amount but will be billed as an unrelated merchant.
5. If you are still having no luck compiling proof, take measures to employ a top PI. A private investigator will get you the evidence you need to be able to approach your partner and catch them out.