6 Secrets to More Profits
As entrepreneurs we spend a long time in the planning stages of business building. We develop big dreams for our business but sometimes the profits don't come in nearly as quickly. While you may be building and massaging your current product line, you can also create wealth with these 4 secrets to additional profit.
If you are a seasoned entrepreneur, these might be smart ideas for you to consider. If you are a new business owner, these might not be right for you right now, but keep them in mind for the near future and intentionally plan to implement them over time.
1. Sell ancillary products and up-sell every time. You may have a main product but you should have other products to sell, too. Offer them in conjunction with your primary product as a way to help increase your customer’s enjoyment.
2. Become a Consultant. Consulting is nice because there is not a cost involved; just your time. Consulting puts you on the map as the expert in your business. Your core customers will turn to you for consulting work and for your products and the value they perceive from both will be much higher.
3. Become a trainer. There are a number of ways you can do this: You can offer online seminars or webinars, offer classes at http://www.universalclass.com or teach in your area of expertise at a local community college or adult education class. Again, the perception of value will increase among your prospects when they learn that you teach others.
4. Sell information. Selling information – especially digital information – is huge. There are all kinds of valuable e-books and software you can sell, available here http://www.NetProfitSecrets.com. If you don’t already sell it, the cost per unit decreases with every sale, making it a low-cost/high-profit way to earn great money.
5. Sell a System. Check out a site like http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net. It just looks like any other vacuum cleaner company. But when you click on the “start your own business” link, you’ll notice that they bundle their vacuum cleaners with some ideas to make money with the vacuum cleaner. That way, they’re no longer selling a vacuum cleaner but a way to make money. It’s not a franchise or MLM… they’re just selling their vacuum cleaners and some information. But it seems like a business opportunity. Can you do that in your business?
6. Ask for referrals. I don’t know how I can put this any more clearly: always, always, always, always ask for referrals. Always. Create referral coupons that give people some kind of reward or “kickback”.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ATTENTION! I am giving away $2,446.13 worth of marketing tools and products and over $5,010.64 worth of resale rights. Demand is great and memberships are going fast!http://www.madmarketer.com/diane