Proper keywords and placement on your Website is crucial to your search engine rankings. After preparing your list about keywords well, you should begin placing those keywords on your website. But, which part on the website should it be placed?
Place your Keywords on your Website and metatags that agree with each other!
1. Title Tags As you open a front page via the web browser, the Title tag would appear on the top of the front page as usual.
As for the search engine, the Title tag is vitally crucial. Comparing with other parts on the website, the part of search engine stands high proportion for the Title tag. So, to put keywords into this tag is the turning point of heightening the vision scale of search engine. Besides, the Tile tag would also appear on the searching result of search engine and then be hyper-linked to your website. Therefore, that the Title tag is described well or not relates to if browsers can be drawn attraction to click your website as choosing from numerous searching results. And Title tag is the first description that people can read as searching results are shown via search engine; thus, make the Title tag easier as possible as you can so that people can realize what your website is about.
2. Meta DescriptionMeta Description is kind of HTML tag and mainly used to describe the content of the front page. But these years the Meta tag isnít arranged into the running rule of operation analyses because that isnít as important as the Title tag. But we still suggest readers to compose the Meta tag because certain search engines would manifest the content of Meta tag in the searching results. That is to say, it can be the attraction for web browsers to click and read materials inside. Remember the description cannot be exaggerated; otherwise, as web visitors browse your website but find out the content isnít like what you describe, he may recede soon.
3. Meta KeywordThe keyword tag isnít that crucial as the Title tag and Meta description. But if correct keyword tags can be noted down, it may do good. As one types keyword tags, he should choose the keywords which relate to content of that front page to avoid surplus, irrelative or duplicate keywords. This tag wonít be read by people in common condition except for the search engine.
4. HeadingsHeadings are words placed between ----- in HTML tag and mainly prompt browsers what the main content is and for the search engine, it stands in the pivotal place for the search engine.
5. ContextThe ratio of numbers of keywords to words on that front page is called keyword density. Your keywords should appear in the appropriate website content. When it comes to numbers of times and frequency, you can search for the keywords you want to optimize in the search engine and compile statistics about the density of top keywords on the website.
To protrude keywords on the website appropriately will be helpful for the ranking of website in search engine. But, excessively modifiers may be considered as Spam by the search engine. By: Bill Naugle Visit: http://websiterankingtoptraffic.blogspot.com/
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bill Naugle Th. M. †has two Information Technology Certifications. Microsoft (MCDST) and CIW Server Administrator Certification. Expert by self-study in SEO with proven success. Theology Instructor of the Bible. Qualified Home Internet Business Entrepreneur with marketing achievement. Writer of many articles, books and ebooks that has produced many sales. http://billnaugle.blogspot.com/† http://websiterankingtoptraffic.blogspot.com/