Millionaire’s Personal Rolodex Revealed
How would you like to get your hands on the same personal rolodex used by a 7 figure a year money earner? Sound interesting? Read on…
Copyright (c) 2007 Scott Magers
In the beginning there was the marketer. There are certain truths you come to understand the more time you spend making money online – or trying to.
Witness the evolution of marketing online. Whether you are new to the net game or an experienced pro, there is one thing you will have in common if you are moving towards entrepreneurial success.
As you read this article you will realize what you have in common with all the other million dollar earners online, and what you're missing that can take you from where you are to where you want to be.
So let's get started shall we? I will begin with a bullet point list and short explanation of the marketing necessities you want to have:
For starters, most established markets will already be using this by default:
- A Domain: something specific to what you want to promote like (ex.www.mysite.com)
- Hosting: a place to put your site, if you're planning on making money – find a paid solution so you look like a credible business and you cut back on high traffic crashes.
- A website: your image your presence and your marketing message, don't get pulled into the trap I see everywhere of trying to put too many choices on your website. Maximize on the effectiveness by only giving one purpose to a page. For example if you want to build a list - focus all your efforts and copy on that singular focus, if you want your site to sell a product, then only put that focus on your site. You'll also need a good editing program, and an ftp software to get this up and moving.
- A merchant account: If you have something to sell, people will need a way to pay you. There are a ton of great providers out there, but there are a specific few that give your visitors the security to pull out a credit card with assurance.
- An Autoresponder: This is a real necessity if you want a business and not just a hobby. When you have a family to support this is a real no brainer. This is your email follow up service. You get a name added to your list and this is where they go. You will use this to stay in touch and build relationships with your customers and soon-to-be customers.
- A helpdesk: in the beginning when your business and sales are small you can handle all the little questions and emails yourself. One of the things that will keep a small business is small is thinking "I can do that myself" if you want to truly grow; you need to share the workload (petty tasks) and focus on what you truly want to do creatively for your business.
- Membership Site software: once you're addicted to the internet marketing lifestyle, you will realize this oh-so-simple fact, it's great to make a sale, but it's even better to make a sale once and get paid for it every month. Continuity is king.
- Teleconferencing software: If you want an easy way to create and crank out high ticket products, audios and a transcript is an easy to make, high-value product.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Scott Magers is an International Business Expert and Internet Marketing Advisor. To get more information or download your own copy of the Resource Report for free visit:==>Resource Report Free Download. Also, check out the New Strategic Internet Profits Blog at: http://infomakeovermiracle.com.