Protect your store from malicious bots with Prestashop Block Bot Addon by Knowband
Prestashop Block Bot Addon by Knowband allows the store owners to block bots and other malicious software from entering the website and hampering it. The bad bots can also put at stake the reputation and safety of the store as well and hence where Knowband's Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent acts as a saviour for the eCommerce merchants.
The eCommerce merchants have to face various cautions in this digital environment from various bad bots and spam attacks. Security and reputation os both very essential for the eCommerce store owners. Bad bots are meant to do automatic tasks that can hamper the reputation of the store as well and make it an unsafe place for genuine customers to access. It has been reported that the maximum number of failed login attempts are being made by the bad bots. To block the bad bots from entering the store, Knowband has come up with Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent so as to secure the website from unwanted malicious software. Kniwband offers an added google reCaptcha feature which acts as a human verification tool and thus offers double the protection.
Following are some of the major features of the Prestashop Block User Addon:
1. The store owners can easily install the PrestaShop Block Bot Addon. The store owners don’t have to incorporate any coding skills to install this PrestaShop module on the store.
2. Prestashop Block User/bot by IP, Country or User Agent allows the store owners to block the users based on IPs, country and user-manual.
3. Prestashop Block Bot Addon now incorporates version 3 of google reCaptcha which the admin can enable with just a single click.
4. To integrate the reCaptcha, the store owners just have to generate site key and secret key. The store owners don’t have to implement any codes to integrate reCaptcha on the store.
5. Prestashop IP Spam Blocker Addon also offers an import CSV button so that the store owners can add or block the IPs or user agent in bulk.
7. The genuine blocked users can even send the store owners an unblocking message.
9. The store owners can choose to show/hide the header and the footer of the page as well.
10. Prestashop Block User by IP allows the store owners to look for all the blocked customer requests so that they can unblock the genuine customers
11.The store owners can thus track the customers whom they have unblocked from the Allow IP tabs.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is John and I like to write technical content related to online business and eCommerce. This article is for Knowband which is one of the most reputed names in the field of plugin development. It provides the best plugins for platforms like - Magento 2, Prestashop, OpenCart and Shopify.