What to Look For in a Free Money Making E-Book
Downloading one of the latest money making ebooks could be one of the smartest things you can do today. Covering a wealth of subjects and abilities, money making ebooks can point you in the right direction. Whether you want a change of career of simply a few extra dollars each month.
Copyright (c) 2008 Jim Suzak
Are you creative when it comes to making money and increasing your customers by utilizing free money making e-Books or other digital products in yor online promotions? If you are like many business owners, the answer is most likely "not very." Here are eight ways to increase your profits by promoting your content.
1. show to your customers a sample page from your e-book. Doing this will make them curious and want to buy.
2. Divide your ebook information into seperate reports and give customers the option of just purchasing the information that they are looking for. Or charge people a discounted price to read half of your e-book. If they like it, they can pay full price to read the other half.
3. Sell monthly updates of your ebook and earn extra profits.
4. Redesign your money making e-book for specific niches. By doing so, you can create multiple profits with very little work. For example, turn a business e-book into a craft business ebook. You could also split up your e-book into an online newsletters and charge a reoccurring monthly subscription for people to view each issue.
5. Give your prospects discount coupons on other products either your own or your business partners when they purchase your e-book. You could also offer freebies
6. Offer the reprint rights to your e-book, either as part of the regular purchase price or as a separate higher fee.
7. Make your e-book available for offline customers. You could turn it into a print book, report, video, audio book, print newsletter, and so on.
8. Create a larger package. Many people agree that one of the best ways to increase your profits and sales is to bundle many products or services together. You could purchase reprint rights to other people's e-books and combine them with your own in a large package deal or private ebook library Web site. This gives people more reasons to buy your products and services. People also have come to believe that package deals are a better value to them. But be careful that all the products or services are closely related. For example, if you are selling a computer, you should add in software, hardware, computer furniture, and other computer related accessories.
There are numerous ways to choose the right products or services to bundle into one package. You could survey your customers and see what products or services they would like to see in an e-book
Another benefit of bundling is that it can increase your target market, which in return gives you a larger audience for your products and services. For example, if you are selling a baseball magazine, you could add a free baseball when someone buys a subscription. Some people buy a package deal just to get one of the products.
There are many sources that provide products and services you can bundle to create a package deal. You can buy them from wholesalers or drop shippers, or consider negotiating for reproduction/resell rights to other people's products. You might even want to team-up with your competition to create a package deal, either as a joint venture or cross promotion. Or simply create your own new products and services and promote them in your free money making e-book.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The author is a professional internet marketer that utilizes several high quality online business income opportunities and has achieved residual income success through this method. Check-out his website Residual Income Opportunities for more details and get your FREE Money Making E-books, so you can realize your dreams while working in the comfort of your home. --> Residual Income Opportunities