Few fun facts to educate our ILLUSTRIOUS KIDS
"Education is a phase of introducing children to fundamental learning through the use of a medium that is engaging, less straining and more recreational in nature.
Well, I have been knocking thoughts of our Rock Star parents from a very long way and thought this time to be little different from my other blogs..
How about learning few fun facts ıı
- You fart on average 14 times daily, and every fart travels out of your own body at 7 mph.
- Among the components required to make dynamite is peanuts.
- The greatest living organism on the planet is a parasite, it's in Oregon, covering 2,200 acres and is still climbing.
- Kangaroos can't walk backwards.
- Desire chocolate smelling poo? There's a pill for it.
- The shortest war in history lasted for just 38 minutes.
- Sea Lions possess rhythm.They are the only creature known to have the ability to clap in defeat.
- As you sleep you cannot smell anything really, really awful or powerful scents.
- Some tumors may grow hair, bones, teeth, even fingernails.
- Your mind uses 10 levels of energy to believe, and doesn't feel pain.
- Glass balls can bounce higher than ones.
- The smallest country in the world occupies 0.2 square kilometers, it's that the Vatican City.
- Hippopotamus have pink milk
- You have cold? Which means having higher chances to grow your nails
- Snails take the longest naps, some even last for 3 long years.
- All babies born with blue eyes!!
- Love oranges lot?? Donıt eat many as it has chances to change your tongue into orange.
- Cows can walk upstairs but not down!!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Top Best play school chain in India- Swetha Hamsa is one of the Best kindergarten educations. For best pre-school, play school India admission for your kids or franchise contact us - Hyderabad