How to Build a Useful Email List
Spryka Email Charger is a powerful bulk email marketing application for Microsoft Windows. Its an Email newsletter software that manages a mailing list and sends mass newsletter emailings, without incurring any recurring fees or monthly charges.
1. Sign up forms should be accessible from all pages of your website. It is a basic technique to collect email addresses through sign up forms from various locations of your website. Individuals who sign up through your sign up form will provide usable email addresses which can be legally used for email marketing.
2. You can offer downloads of useful tools or attractive templates and wallpapers by providing links in email addresses, this will entice people to sign up.
3. You can add “Send to a Friend” option on your website. It will provide opportunity to collect email addresses of new subscribers for mass email campaign with minimum effort.
4. You should encourage subscription on all print ads and other offline marketing initiatives. That will bring an enormous number of email addresses in your email address list to launch mass email campaigns.
5. You can direct your employees to add a link to the website of your company in their email signature lines. This will encourage their contacts to subscribe to your email address list.
6. Sales staff of your company should obtain permission from your customers and prospects to send latest information, newsletters or promotional material by email.
7. You can deliver sign-up forms in seminars and public meetings to collect information from your potential customers.
8. You can leave a message on registration cards, receipts and invoices encouraging people to sign up to your email list.
9. You can promote your email address through articles. Moreover you can encourage people to demand detailed information and offers provided by your company through auto responders.
10. You can publish your articles and newsletters in print media such as magazines or newspapers. Ask readers to sign up for email based newsletter or request latest information about your products and services.
11. You can include a subscription link for further newsletters and information in your press releases.
12. You should advertise email promotions on slips and business cards with your website URL.
13. You can get services of a reliable email marketer because he can perform mass email marketing tasks professionally. Whatever method you use you should obtain permission in your first email that whether you can send email to that reader in future or not.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Khurram Zaveri is a well known email marketing expert. He is the creator of Spryka Email Charger, a popular email newsletter management application.