How you can connect CCTV with Gmail for receiving email alerts
Besides giving Gmail Helpline Number a call, you can also post your query on their online forum, or can send it through emails as well. So, don’t hesitate and contact them as soon as possible.
Do you want to connect CCTV to Gmail to get mail alerts? Then there is no need to g here and there and simply call at Gmail customer support number and learn about the steps involved. The steps are easy to implement and won’t take much of your time. Here are those steps:
· In the Server field type: SMTP.GMAIL.COM
· In the Port field type: 587
· In the Security field: On
· Type your email and password in the respective fields
· In the Test Email field type: Your email id
· Once you enter the above information, press the Test button.
2. Once this is done, follow this route: System Setup > User > User Management you should now see the below menu
4. In case you like to attach an image to the Email, follow this route: System Setup > Event / Sensor > Email Notification.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Providing information to get in touch with customer care for google mail in order to know the solution for the frequently emerging queries in the account.