After finishing the initial guitar lessons, guitar players generally expect that they will easy progress to an expert level. Nonetheless, most of them face some difficulties with accomplishing their goals.
In many cases, we have been asked by the guitar players why they seem to be stuck at their level of proficiency in playing the guitar. They want to strum more innovatively or want to play chords faster, or learn various styles of playing.
Here are some guidelines that should assist guitar players to progress faster and get out of the stagnant situation.
1. Train yourself- Never ever stop studying if you want to be an incredible guitar player. Your beginner guitar lessons will only teach the basics and there are still many things to be learned if you want to shine as a professional. Be sure that you involve yourself in a music program that will teach you the more sophisticated techniques and the latest styles speaking of guitar playing.
Another choice is to study on your own. This would be more economical but you might not know where to get materials to practice on and what methods to study. A qualified music mentor who has experience in professional performance, and who has been around the music scenario for a few years would be the perfect solution. They can assist you reach your goals and help you in accomplishing them in the shortest time possible.
2. Be a better musician- Becoming a guitar player implies developing not just your guitar playing skills but also other musical talents. Being a great guitar player is not just about guitar scales or chord techniques but also about training your ear to hear the notes better and recognize the pitch perfectly and clearly. Think about improvising, music theories, song writing and the ins and outs of concert playing and public performances. Enhance your strengths but don’t forget to work on your weaknesses.
3. Plan to Play with the guitar players- Grab every available opportunity to play and learn from the guitar players who are more experienced and better than you are. Actively seeking them out, study their methods, and jam with them frequently. Discuss trends, music and the latest guitar models. Ask for their secrets and advice to their successes. No matter how good you get, you will always learn fresh things by associating with other guitar lovers.
4. Take time to select your chosen genre- Although it is admirable to be adept at playing all types music, it is quite profitable and also to be known as a guitar player of a specific genre. Select among classical, jazz, pop, rock and other more popular genre. You will have to decide what to focus on in order to really known as a guitar superstar. Let your skills and interests guide you in deciding what type of music to emphasize on. Only take the decision after you have sampled out all music genre you can play. This should assist you to focus on honing styles and techniques taught at guitar lessons Singapore.
5. Practice and more Practice! There is no shortcut to stardom. It all begins with small successes. Be diligent and patient and practice along with reliable guitar lesson Singapore.
Become a master in guitar playing after availing our guitar lessons Singapore. Visit the official website of Stradivari Strings and gather all the necessary information. Contact us today for more details.