10 Great Gift Ideas for Father's Day
If you are tired of buying ties for Fatherís Day, then you have come to the right place. Read about great gift suggestions any father would love.
Ok, so Fatherís Day is approaching and youíd rather go to the dentist than buy another tie. Save the appointment for wisdom teeth trouble and make shopping a little easier. Here are 10 gift ideas for Fatherís day that are sure to bring a SINCERE smile to his face.
10. Father of the Year Plaque Ė Show your appreciation for that special Father with a trophy or plaque that honors him as a Father.
9. Magazine Subscription- This is the gift that keeps on giving year round. Popular subscriptions are Sports Illustrated, Menís Journal and Muscle & Fitness. There are others that I would rather not mention, but I am sure would get a positive reaction, if you know what I mean.
8. Sports Tickets- Because Fatherís Day is during the summer, baseball would the sporting event to get tickets for. Other options are wrestling events or golf tournaments.
7. Golf Getaway- Speaking of golf, a golf getaway is a really nice gift and a great way for busy dad to unwind.
6. Gift Basket- You are probably thinking Gift Basket?! Yup I said gift basket. You can find any themed gift basket nowadays including golf, fishing, football, baseball and movie lovers.
5. Clothing- I gave my father-in-law a T-shirt with his only granddaughterís picture on it and it he has it folded in a drawer so that he canít ruin it. Saying he worships it -is an understatement. If he isnít the sentimental type, golf shirts and shorts work too.
4. Watch Ė They seem to be a necessity that men donít splurge on. If he is wearing a watch with a plastic wristband, you need to read no further. Go shopping right away.
3. Barbeque Supplies- The weather is warm and there is a good chance you are having a BBQ to celebrate Fatherís Day. Start the BBQ off right with new cooking tools for the BBQ cook.
2. Tools- This is a pretty obvious choice but a great gift nonetheless. Especially if you married someone like Tim Taylor Ė The Tool Man
1. A day to watch sports, pig out and do whatever it is, he likes to do. Consider this his special day. Things like breakfast in bed, renting his favorite movie (you know the one with all the guns, violence and macho stuff) and cooking his favorite dinner could be just what the father asked for.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cynthia Marcano is owner of Simply Sinful Baskets. Visit http://www.simplysinfulbaskets.com/index.html and find fruit gift baskets, graduation gifts, flowers plus much more.