Distance Learning Courses For Business Accounting
Accounting is one of the few subjects that can guarantee you a job no matter where you study it. Distance learning in accounting is a good option for working people. This way you won't need to leave y...
Accounting is one of the few subjects that can guarantee you a job no matter where you study it. Distance learning in accounting is a good option for working people. This way you won't need to leave your job and you can also study at your own pace and convenience. Moreover, continuing education along with studies gives you more practical training which is beneficial for a planned career.
Some of the prominent colleges and universities that offer the facility of distance learning in accounting are listed below:
* Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University- This University offers distance learning in programs like Master of Accounting and Financial Management, Graduate Certificate in Accounting and Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis. This school uses all the innovative and high-tech technology to impart education to its distance learning students. Course structure is very interactive and both the instructor and the student can interact through online classes, discussions and e-mails. The course material is also not very difficult to get. All the material is available through Internet and traditional text book method is also supported.
* University of Phoenix This University has campuses spread all over the nation. It offers two courses in business accounting, namely BS in accounting/business and MBA in accounting. You can earn a graduate, undergraduate as well as master's degree through this University.
* Strayer University This University is another leading institution that offers distance learning option for accounting. Degrees that they offer for accounting are -Diploma in Accounting, BS in Accounting, AA in Accounting and Executive Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting. Courses offered by this university are accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Classes are specially designed to be attended in the evening and weekends and also through Internet.
* Leigh Valley College: This college was established with the motto knowledge is power and it truly strives to achieve this motto. For accounting it offers an associate of science degree. In this program students are made familiar with the complete accounting cycle, taxes and payroll, financial statements, financial investments, computerized accounting and management marketing.
* Colorado Technical University This is another leading institution that imparts distance education in a variety of programs. It has campuses in North Kansas City, Colorado Springs, Sioux Falls, Denver and Denver North. In accounting it offers a lot of degrees like Bachelor of Science Accounting, Associate of Science Accounting, Associate of Science - Business Administration (Accounting), Master Accounting.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rajesh Karavadia is the author and webmaster of www.thedistancecourses.com, an informative website about distance learning programs and courses. Different types of security distance education options are discussed including information on distance learning programs and online courses