Swivel Recliner Chair - 6 Reasons Why You Should Get One
Imagine having a swivel recliner chair waiting for you when you get home after a long day at the office. You will sink gratefully onto its plush seat and raise your feet on the foot rest while you wat...
Imagine having a swivel recliner chair waiting for you when you get home after a long day at the office. You will sink gratefully onto its plush seat and raise your feet on the foot rest while you watch your favorite television show with a drink in hand. Whew! Bliss!
Enough of that. It only sounds good if you do have a recliner. But since we're on the topic of reclining chairs, why don't you get one? Here are some reasons why you should:
1) Most recliners now are automatic. You don't need to manually adjust the recliner and the foot rest to get to your preferred angle. All you have to do is push one button or two to recline or return to an upright position.
2) Some swivel reclining chair manufacturers offer additional features, like heat and massage options. Wow! That's double the pleasure! Reclining while the chair you're sitting on emits heat and massages your tight muscles.
3) You don't need to worry that it will ruin your interior dÃƒ?Ã‚Â©cor or the theme of your living room. You can choose the color that will suit the surroundings where the chair will be parked from hundreds of options. When it comes to the skin, you can opt for leather, vinyl, fabric and other types. There are also microfiber swivel recliners if you're the sensitive type.
4) Worried about space? There really is no reason to be. Wall-hugging reclining chairs are also available. If space is a bit limited, you just need to pick one of these. They are equipped with a mechanism that allows the seat to move forward when the chair reclines. That way, you don't need to permanently occupy a bed-size space in your living room.
5) Petite? A six-footer? Heavier than 300 lbs.? No problem. Endless options are available. There are recliners that range in capacity from 300 lbs. to 600 lbs. If you need something heavier, you can purchase a Heavy Duty model which accommodates users looking for more than a 600-pound capacity. There are also tall and short-legged chairs to suit your height; and backs that correspond to the height of the user.
6) Swivels are not the only motion choice open to recliner buyers. If you are not satisfied with swiveling, choose a rocker recliner or a glider model to give you variation.
A swivel recliner chair is just one type of recliner. There are other models that cater to a buyer's preference, height, weight and space requirements. Whatever your choice might be, having this furniture in your home doesn't seem to be a bad idea.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
You can read more information about all types of great recliners including Lazy Boy Recliners and Leather Recliner Chairs at => http://www.liftandreclinechairs.com