Bad Credit Loans - How to Get Credit Online
24Hourfinance.co.uk is a leading financial portal enabling UK consumers to find and compare loans, credit cards, mortgages, bank accounts and obtain cheap insurance quotes. Consumers can apply for finance 24-Hours a day with popular lenders such as Halifax, Lloyds TSB, Dial4aloan and unfamiliar lenders you won’t find on the High Street.
The prospects of obtaining a loan, credit card or bank account with adverse credit history are NOT impossible, especially if you’re a homeowner. Tenants can also apply for loans from unsecured loan brokers - otherwise referred to as “Loan Sharks.” It is estimated that, in 2005, over £32 billion of unsecured lending and £8.8 billion of secured loans will be used for debt consolidation. According to research from Datamonitor, more than one in ten consumers has problems meeting their credit card debt repayments. At the end of February 2005 the total UK personal debt was £1,073bn.
The competition between lenders is often fierce, with each one competing to give you great incentives such as a FREE DVD Player or Cash. But how do you know which lender to choose and will your loan application be approved?
Read our 5 Quick Tips on How to Get Credit Online
1. Joint loan applications are often more successful. If your partner is working full/Part-time consider asking him or her to apply with you, if they can afford the monthly loan repayments? Lenders will consider both your financial incomes and credit history, which could prove favourable.
CAN YOU AFFORD IT?
2. Don’t borrow more money than you can afford to repay, always use a loan calculator where possible to work out your monthly repayments. Or ask for a written quotation.
TO BE SECURED OR NOT TO BE
3. Secured loans range from £1000 to £250,000 and they’re a great way of releasing equity on your property. Repayments range from 3-25 years depending on your circumstances and rates can fluctuate. Ccj’s, Mortgage Arrears, Defaults and no proof of income are accepted by specialist lenders. APR (Annual Percentage Rates) may be considerably higher if you have adverse credit.
READ THE LABEL
4. It’s not unusual for loan companies to charge adverse credit customers a fee upon completion of a loan. Fees vary depending upon the lender and the clients circumstances. Always read the small print before you sign the dotted line.
YOU SHALL GO TO THE BALL
5. Compare lenders before you apply, you may have been declined in the past but this doesn’t mean other lenders won’t accept you. If in doubt seek independent financial advice, the FSA (Financial Services Authority) has useful links to financial advisors.
There are currently several specialist loan companies listed on http://www.24Hourfinance.co.uk who welcome loan applications from UK Homeowners and Council Tenants regardless of credit problems.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
24Hourfinance.co.uk is a leading financial portal enabling UK consumers to find and compare loans, credit cards, mortgages, bank accounts and cheap insurance quotes. Consumers can apply for finance 24-Hours a day with popular lenders.