Forex Trading System Building in Five Steps
Before trading forex, the trader must build first his own trading system before beginning to trade. This is necessary to be able to earn big money trading forex. When building your forex trading system, you must rely on yourself and not others. This will ensure probability of success when trading.
Let us see first what makes the forex trading system a successful one. It must have three main features:
1. It must be simple: when building the forex trading system, be sure to make it simple. Complicated analysis will confuse you and lead you to fail. The number of techniqual tools you use to identify the trend must be two or three at most.
2. It must go up the profits and cut the losses: when you see a trend and use the forex trading system you built, it must continue opening the deal if the profits going high and close the deal if the losses going on.
3. It can follow long term trends: long term trends earn more money so make the forex trading system follow long term trends.
Below are five steps to build a FOREX Trading System:
1. Your Method: this mean the rules you use to identify the trend and the how the money is managed in the forex account. As stated above, it must be simple to ease the usage of it.
2. Use breakout in your system: the term breakout is used to mean that the price is reached a level that the price can go beyond it for a long time. If breakout occurred, then there is long probability that it will continue largely in that direction. The forex trading system that you build using that fact can do well.
3. Identify the time entry: entry point is the price you enter a deal at it or the price at which you buy or sell. When building a forex trading system, one of the basic factors to consider is when to enter a trade and when to exit a trade. If we use the breakout condition in our system, we can identify the entry point as the breakout point. To confirm, we can wait until the high stochastic crosses the low stochastic.
4. Identify when to exit: you must also define the exit point in you forex trading system. If you use breakout on your system and entered a trade, you can monitor if the price goes above the breakout point. If it does it will turn into profits. If it goes below don’t exit below the breakout level at the same time. You can wait for one day and exit if it reaches after one day assuming you are working with weekly chart.
5. Money management: this topic is one of the most important things to consider when building the forex trading system. What is meant by money management is to know the percentage of your money to enter trade with, the percentage to risk by, and the amount of profits to take. This can differ according to the account size.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Youssef Edward is an Electrical Engineer and he is the owner of tips-made-easy.info site. Learn more about forex trading systems below: