Here are some of the decision-makers for moving to a new London Bridge office
Deciding to move your company can be one of the best ways to create a public profile and awareness of your company, especially if you have made the decision to move to a prestigious and well-established area.
So with this benefit salient in your mind, let's go over some other positives that an office near to London can bring to your company:
1) Firstly, as I typed above, having an office that is based neat the capital of the UK offers more than enough chances to network with people in the industry. The prestigious companies and high-end investors are usually based in the capital, so by taking offices there you will be able to make the trip to their business headquarters without any hassle or inconvenience.
2) London transport links are unrivalled, in the UK and perhaps even in the world. With this type of public transport your staff can take a house in outer-London or a rural area and still get to work before 9 AM on a Monday morning. There are also more than half a dozen airports in the very near vicinity of London, long-distance business rendezvous, that crop up every now and again, will no longer be such an issue.
3) A new office quite near to London will unbelievable make the sector take you seriously. What sounds more attractive to a new business contact, "the company I work for has a London Bridge office" or "it has a Rhyl office"? In fact, London Bridge Office Space detailed could be the perfect way to impress clients as the right office location could really instil clients with confidence.
4) No more sitting around and waiting for a special delivery or important package. Choosing to have an office relatively near to the capital means that a lot of deliveries and orders will come much sooner, this is the case as more than ever before a lot of delivery businesses have a headquarters in the middle of London, so a delivery won't take nearly as long as it could. I guess that means no more waiting and your company more efficient.
5) And finally, it allows you staff to get into London for an office outing on the tiles. London has hundreds of different attractions and things to do and plenty of venues and night clubs to visit, so it can be just the ticket for your staff who enjoy a good old knees-up but haven't had much luck in and around your current office location. This could be perfect for increasing efficiency as it could have a serious impact of office stress levels and really help staff become more enthusiastic around the office.
I think that if you go through this list then you will be more informed about London and what it can offer. This is the type of list you will need if you are thinking about making a big office relocation to a brand new office.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
London Bridge Office Space - My skills include organisation, negotiation and project management. I distribute tasks and oversee the quality of work assignments so they are up to scratch at all times - administering assessments and appraisals are my speciality and I have a mix of negotiation and communicative skills, which means I can solve work disputes quickly and recruit new staff when I need to.