How to look for 2 BHK flats in Thane?
Thane, a beautiful place tucked away in the far corner and outskirts of Mumbai is the perfect place to settle down and build a home at.
The city is home to a lot of citizens who prefer the peace and quiet there to the hustle bustle of central and western Mumbai. A lot of people used to the life in suburbs are averse to considering a life in the greens of Thane. Some thought of it as the place to go when retirement is upon you. However once you get a taste of the serene Thane, you are bound to stay back. Little wonder that Real estate in Thane is a booming service. The demand for 2 BHK flats in Thane has soared high as home goers are looking to block properties here. The younger generation of students and workaholics from outstation, too prefer moving in to this locality.
Another reason for people to invest in flats at Thane is the reasonable difference in prices between properties in the proper Mumbai and here. The properties in Thane are spread across the lands near the Yeor Mountains and on the other side of the big Thane creek.
Before investing in 2 BHK flats in Thane, consider the following scenarios. This will help make your decision more apt.
· Are you looking to settle somewhere close to the Thane Railway Station or are you a bus traveler looking for something near the bus depot?
· Do you have a family to keep in mind? Would you prefer living close to the renowned schools in the locality?
· Are you living with aged parents and would prefer having easy access to medical help?
· Do you want to avoid long hours of travelling and would prefer getting a place near the commercial complexes of Thane?
· Are you a shopaholic or a housewife and would prefer living somewhere close to the markets and shopping malls in Thane?
· If you have a flat in mind, will you be able to keep up with the standard of living the flat offers? In others will you have to pay extra for basic means, necessities or travel?
· Do you prefer a flat in a peaceful quiet location or a place that sees regular mob?
Some tips for purchasing flats in Thane:
· The floor you buy your flat on matters. It reflects in the property rate. Generally flats on the ground floor and the following first few floors offer much more reasonable pricing.
· Are you a firm believer of Vastu Shastra? We hear that windows facing the west is a good omen.
· Another tip from the books of age old Vastu Shastra is that if from inside the home the door opens towards the North East direction, it brings a lot of prosperity in the years to follow.
· You should also be aware of this that pricing on properties in Thane are indicative and may differ as per the locality, relation with builders in thane or the broker you are being serviced by.
All in all Thane is the place to be whether you’re a young student or a working professional. Get in touch with experienced and trustworthy real estate brokers in thane and begin the hunt!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Acme Group's journey towards excellence began in 1976. Acme began with a thought of making it big in the sector of real estate in Mumbai and advanced to being one of the top builders in Mumbai. Acme has several ongoing projects with 2bhk flats in Mumbai and upcoming projects with well planned flats in Thane, Goregaon, Vile Parle, Dahisar, Andheri, Kandivali and other suburbs in Mumbai.