ICICI Mutual Fund Schemes India
The new scheme launched by ICICI Prudential mutual fund is a closed ended capital protection oriented scheme. The name of the scheme is “ICICI Prudential Capital Protection Oriented Fund – Series III). This scheme is a closed ended scheme for 36 months.
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Company is one of the best mutual fund companies in India. There are lot of companies like State Bank of India, Franklin Templeton schemes, Tata funds etc. But some of the ICICI prudential schemes are performing well.
Some of the schemes launched by ICICI are:
* ICICI Prudential Balanced Fund
* ICICI Prudential Child care plan
* ICICI Income plan
* ICICI Flexible Income plan
These are some of the schemes that were launched by ICICI. You can find the details of all the schemes in the website of the company. Now it is your duty to choose the best schemes. You have to spend some time, compare the returns, analyze the profile of the fund managers and then study the benefits offered by the particular schemes to choose the best.
Some guidelines for choose the best ICICI Prudential Schemes:
* First find an expert consultant who has good experience in analyzing the mutual fund schemes. You have to sit with him and ask him to explain you the basic concepts of the schemes offered by the various companies. He can suggest you the best schemes and the reasons for the same. If you have any doubts, you can always clarify with him.
* Analyze the past performance of the particular scheme.
Next Step: Read more guidelines to choose the best schemes.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Click here for more information about ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
Click here for more information about ICICI Mutual Fund.