Katrina Charity Donation Is Never Too Late!
Katrina charity donation made today, will help thousands victims still waiting.Find out how you can do your share of the charitable deeds...
Are you interested in making a Katrina charity donation? If you are, this proves the fact that you are a compassionate and considerate individual. But if you are still trying to decide on the type of donations charity that could represent you best, you should start thinking about a Katrina charity donation. Why should you? Here are the top reasons that could stimulate you to make a Katrina charity donation:
· More than 1800 people lost their lives in hurricane Katrina. Besides them, other thousands have been severely injured. As a result of the statistics, this is considered to be the most devastating hurricane in the United States, since the one in 1928, called Okeechobee. So, if you are looking to donate your money for a good cause, you can place this disaster on top of the list, given the number of people who suffered and the amplitude of the unfortunate event.
· Besides all the people that lost their lives during the hurricane, various buildings, institutions and private homes have been severely damaged. You can help their owners rebuild and start a new life.
· You can find numerous organizations that accept any kind of Katrina charity donation. These can be found all around the country, and mostly in the affected areas, such as Alabama, Louisiana or Mississippi. For sure, you can locate such a charity donations association right in your region.
· You can contribute with any sum you want. Most organizations accept sums starting from as low as 10$. Obviously, you can choose to donate hundreds or even thousands of dollars – the decision is yours. The fact is that even a small sum can be part of a great change for a better future.
· You can choose to help various institutions that were affected by the hurricane. For example, you can make a Katrina charity donation for the libraries or for the schools that have been damaged by this meteorological phenomenon. You just need to search for an organization that fights for a great cause.
· All the organizations that have as main purpose to help the unprivileged ones count on people like you for support. Basically, without your Katrina charity donation, these associations can not function, nor can they help the ones in need properly. Even if you can just afford to donate a small sum of money, it makes a difference for the ones who still suffer as a result of the hurricane.
· When you make a Katrina charity donation, you get a receipt for your tax deduction. As long as you collaborate with a serious organization and as long as you make sure that it is all legitimate, you have nothing to worry about.
· If you decide to make a Katrina charity donation, you can be sure that you will feel a spiritual reward. Helping the others is always a noble and desirable gesture that brings peace and an accomplishment feeling to ones heart.
As you can see, there is a wide range of reasons why you should start thinking about making a Katrina charity donation. So, it is the right time to start your search for a reputable organization and for a good cause. Even if you contribute with 20$, the gesture is the ones that counts. After all, without your money and without other’s people money nothing would have changed for the better.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
After Katrina disaster, Sam Ness writes about charity donations that are never too late.